Cpt.Haxray

SCP-1879 "Indoor Salesman"

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray

This suggestion is a bit on the silly side but i figured it could make for a funny/entertaining scp to play.

Brief Description: A supernatural salesman who shows up at people's doors(No matter what kind of door) and constantly harrasses the person to buy something from him. The price for the item varies, as is the item sold. Ignoring him or refusing his offer promptly increases the price further and further in terms of danger until you finally accept the offer.

Gameplay:

Health: 1200(with 3 lives)

Left Click: Teleport to marked target. Becomes immune to damage for 5 seconds after teleporting. 20 second cooldown

Right Click: Available after taking half his health in damage. Deals damage to everyone in a radius around him, similar to 066 but stronger(20 or even 30 per tick). Lasts for 5 seconds. (Since some people are confused: He only gets to use it after hes taken half his health in damage. He doesnt get to KEEP using it, its a one time thing per life).

Normal human walking speed and sprint speed

Able to talk to people with voice chat(Just like scp-939)

SCP-1879 cannot attack anyone directly(outside of his right click), and gains no points when escaping(however he can escape if he wants to, i guess). Instead at the start of the round(and afterwards) he is randomly given a target that he has to try to sell an item to. (The person is told when they are the victim and what item scp-1879 will give them, and what it will cost in chat. I imagine it wouldn't track the price increases.) Every 3 seconds(might be too short, idk) he spends near his victim 'increases' the price of the item. The price is an amount of HP, starting at 30 and going up by 10. When it reaches 100, the victim dies automatically. SCP-1879 gains points for the scp team whenever he succeeds in getting someone to buy an item from him or someone dies by refusing to buy. Killing SCP-1879 before the price raises will save his target(which is why he has several lives as he could be rather easy to kill). Upon respawn he will get another random person as his target.

Whenever SCP-1879's victim dies, he randomly selects another one instantly. This also instantly recharges the cooldown of his teleport. Victims can accept his offer by... well, theres various ways to code it i guess. Maybe a chat command or pressing e on the scp?

Model:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1121328594

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Did you even consider balance when writing this?

Why would people sacrifice their HP to buy an item that they could probably either do without or get from an armory?

His ability is a powerhouse, a fairly decent chunk of HP (But fairly simple to wear down to half) and three lives?

I would cut back on the lives off the bat. And idk, the whole idea seems like it would instantly become annoying to every human, and basically a trump card (like early 689.)

Posted  Edited by Boomer
35 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Boomer, you wouldn't like anything I post because you hate me, and judging by your comment you didnt even read the actual thing and just came here to crap all over the thread.

yes because my personal gripes with you would lead me to do that kind of thing. Of course i read it. I think its an unbalanced and overpowered idea. Quit acting like the fact that i dont like the way you moderate the server would mean my opinion is invalid.

Also, there are some great suggestions of yours. The remove 173 one? I agreed with. And alot of your SCP suggestions i +1'd. 

Edited by Boomer

9 minutes ago, Boomer said:

yes because my personal gripes with you would lead me to do that kind of thing. Of course i read it. I think its an unbalanced and overpowered idea. Quit acting like the fact that i dont like the way you moderate the server would mean my opinion is invalid.

Also, there are some great suggestions of yours. The remove 173 one? I agreed with. And alot of your SCP suggestions i +1'd. 

You literally did not even read the post. 

2 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

You literally did not even read the post. 

And how are you going to prove that

*Looks at plate of Commente Sectun, a large chunk of meat covered in salt*

The fucks this shit.

Anyways this is a creative SCP and it isn't overpowered to hell so +1

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png