Maximino007

SCP-570 "Puppet Show Gloves!!!"

SCP-570's wiki: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-570

Description:

SCP-570 is a pair of cotton gloves. When worn, they will extend between 100-150 cotton fibers into the outer epidermal layer of the subject's hand. Removing SCP-570 after this point will cause extreme damage to the subject's epidermal and muscle tissue. Following initial exposure to SCP-570, these fibers will migrate throughout the subject's body, eventually establishing contiguous connections to 80% of the subject’s muscle tissue. Subjects affected by SCP-570 are classified as SCP-570-1. 

Instances of SCP-570-1 are capable of controlling the actions of any living organism they have physically contacted while wearing SCP-570. Subjects are connected to SCP-570-1 by several strings, which are produced from its fingers. These strings are not composed of the same material as SCP-570; instead, they contain DNA and match the composition of the SCP-570-1's muscle tendons.

With practice, instances of SCP-570-1 are capable of controlling up to 20 subjects at once, by extending multiple strings out to the affected subjects from their fingertips. Note that the SCP-570-1 instance controls the others by use of physical movement.

SCP-570

Item

Appearance: Looks like gloves

Spawn: 035 Closet (Where SCP-500 also spawns in)

Mechanic: When you pick up SCP-570, it will be part of

your inventory and if you hold it for 10 seconds you will

become SCP-570-1.

SCP-570-1

Stats

Team: SCP Team

Health: 200

Attack Damage: 0

Attack Speed: None

Movement Speed: Slightly slower than human sprinting speed

Mechanic

LMB: Make an enemy controlled (30 second cooldown)(066's attack range)

RMB: Control (10 second cooldown) (Use RMB again to control SCP-570-1 again)

Reload: Swaps between controlled selection. Shows who you can control 

Details:

When you use your LMB on an enemy, they will be part of your control selection.

The control selection can have 5 people in it.

When you control someone, you can use all of their items but you will be left vulnerable and anyone can attack you if they see you.

If they are in your control selection they will still be alive. They are still able to talk to other people even when their controlled.

If someone is being controlled, they will be into the SCP Team until SCP-570-1 decides to stop using them.

If the person being controlled dies, you'll forced back to control yourself again.

It's reload switches between the selection of controlled people.

If someone is part of the selection of controlled people, they are able to move

unless if they get controlled.

Playermodel: SCP-570-1's playermodel is the same as a normal person before they became 570-1.

So if a Class-D became 570-1 they will still look like a Class-D.

Shouldnt be an item and should just be a scp that spawns. I was looking for a scp like this however after seeing the ttt demonic possession swep.

I like the idea of only being able to semi-control a puppeted person. Will provide a link when im back at my normal pc

1 hour ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Shouldnt be an item and should just be a scp that spawns. I was looking for a scp like this however after seeing the ttt demonic possession swep.

I like the idea of only being able to semi-control a puppeted person. Will provide a link when im back at my normal pc

The only problem I see with it just spawning as a SCP normally is that what playermodel will it be?

Once you put the link for the ttt demonic possession swep I will definitely check it out.