Skittlez

New Moderation application

What is your TeamSpeak username and Discord ID? Skittlez#0001

Which platforms are you applying for?

Forums
TeamSpeak
Discord

How would you describe your activity there?

Uhh, I check the forums every day or every other day. I'm in TeamSpeak when someone who dislikes Discord wants to speak... shame. Discord might as well be my mobile carrier.

Why are you interested in becoming a Moderator?

I truly have nothing better to do in my spare time. Outside of school, I do homework with 3 applications open, Chrome, Discord, and Spotify. Typically I have the forums open along with GFL's discord. I believe some of you remember; I used to be a community advisor so I have knowledge about the forums moderation tools.

I'm sorry this is so short I truly don't know what to write. If you'd like to speak with me over voice or have any questions feel free to ask.

How would you typically go about handling a conflict between two users?

In a private message, try and figure out what the issue is and then take corrective action. Assuming it's something petty probably just tell them to hush.

Have you ever been warned or muted? If so, explain what happened.

N/A.

Moderators, please +1 or -1 this application with an explanation for your vote.

(Forums Only)

Neutral. Haven't really kept up to speed with you or what you've been up to on the forums. Will keep watch in the coming days. Inclined towards +1 just from what I know about you, and how you can handle people.

Good luck.

(TeamSpeak 3)

Neutral. I do see you onlime from time to time chilling with friends but not as active as a TS3 admin would. It'd be great if you could join more as it'd help keep the server somewhat more active.

(Discord)

Neutral leaning +1 for the time being; you’re fairly active and follow rules. You aren’t, from my experiences, toxic or pose any “threats”. However, I’d like to see more activity and more communication between others. 

On 1/30/2019 at 11:48 AM, Amelie said:

Neutral for discord. I wish you were more active! I'd be happy to work with you though. :)

Let me know when you’re on and we can play something :P

I’m trying to increase my activity across all platforms. It’s slightly difficult with my school schedule but I’m trying to make it work.

• Like 1

i'll drop a nice fat +1

On 3/7/2019 at 1:17 PM, WigglesWorth said:

Good guy

Knows the rules and follows

Never an issue for mods

Patient

Friendly

because of wiggles's reasons

On 3/7/2019 at 1:17 PM, WigglesWorth said:

+1 on all three platforms

Good guy

Knows the rules and follows

Never an issue for mods

Patient

Friendly

34 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

i'll drop a nice fat +1

because of wiggles's reasons

Appreciate it guys :)

• Like 1

I guess I should throw this in here:

I'm currently at home for a week getting my wisdom teeth taken out. I'll be having them taken out this Monday and should be back home on Saturday. I won't be really active on things like TeamSpeak or Discord other than just messages here and there.

I plan on making a few more, rather large ( @Liloz01 ... finally ) posts. Just thought I'd let you guys know!

Thanks, Skittlez.