Surf Mesa tips

How to do it in 1 minute.

Lol video is from February 2015.

PS: Yes it's me surfing.

Edited by k2nod

Achievements

getting >1 minute with uncapped velocity
a6744a4885.png
:omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul::omegalul:

1 hour ago, k2nod said:

How to do it in 1 minute.

Lol video is from February 2015.

PS: Yes it's me surfing.

you don't surf

so many skips you missed, could of cut at least 10-12 seconds off

broo that was 3 years ago now i do it under a minute but i don't play much now. I just thought it was funny when I found the video because it's from 2015.

Achievements