Rick

Sea of Thieves - Play free for a week - Giveaway

Hello everyone, 

Sea of Thieves is allowing insiders who have purchased Sea of Thieves to giveaway 3 codes to friends to play the game for a week. So what is Sea of Thieves may you ask? Sea of Thieves is an open world pirate adventure where you can roam the seas in crews or as a solo on 3 different types of ships. Sea of Thieves is a pirate-themed action-adventure cooperative multiplayer game played from a first-person perspective. The game features cross-platform play between Windows-based personal computers and Xbox One video game consoles. A group of players travel and explore an open world via a pirate ship and assume different roles such as steering, hoisting sails, navigation, and firing cannons. Players embark on quests, collect loot and engage in combat with other players. Sea of Thieves is a shared game world, which means groups of players will encounter each other regularly throughout their adventures. The game has a cartoonish art style and an exaggerated physics engine that allow players to perform stunts, like being shot out of ship cannons (I totally didn't just copy and paste from Wikipedia).

In my solid opinion Sea of Thieves is a great game and is a game I've achieved the status of Pirate Legend on which means I've played so much that I've accomplished level 50 in each of the Trading Companies which is a hard task in itself. Sea of Thieves has a lot that you can do now however i'd recommend you try and play with friends or even better come play with me and a few others from GFL so you do not get stomped by other players straight off the bat. Just add my gamer-tag: RickGrimesTM

You may have also seen popular streamers such as Summit1G playing this game:

Now if you wish to play for a week all I will need is for you guys to follow this format and past it down below in which TOMORROW (06/02/2019) I will pick the 3 winners. 

Xbox/Microsoft Account Name:

Why you would like to play:

Would you consider potentially buying the game:

These replies do not have to be long just small quick answers that will give me a rough idea about you.

Thanks,

Rick

Achievements

Xbox/Microsoft Account Name:Jakub Żuk

Why you would like to play:I love gameplays of it, and i would like to play it too

Would you consider potentially buying the game:I would, but it is a lot of money so i would like to be sure that i like it