wolfblade109

SCP-205

SCP-205: the shadow lamps

Lore:

SCP-205 is a pair of anomalis flood lamps casting a mild white light. This light passes through every surface untill it finds a blank, flat, white surface. When the lights are on, a shadow is cast on the wall in the shape of a woman. If left alone it shows what seems to be the story of the woman's life as told through 1 full cycle of 52 days. If this cycle is interrupted by any means during the process, the lights will turn off and after, the lady is replaced by 3 horned figures looking towards whatever interrupted it. These figures will proceed to attack whatever had disrupted it untill the cycle is finished.

In game:

Scp-205 would spawn in it's original room. It would do minor damage when inactive in a small area but be faster and more resistant to damage. When it uses its ability, it would activate, losing some movement in exchange for more damage and health, but less resistance. after roughly 15-20 seconds it would deactivate again loosing any extra health had when it was active and return to its base hp.

Stats:

(Inactive)

250 hp

Base sprinting speed

30% less damage from most sources.

10 damage per second in a close range

(Active)

1000 hp

Base walking speed

50 damage per click

I have a question.

What happens when 205 is in it's active state, loses 250 hp and then reverts to it's inactive form? Will it die or have 250 health still?

Aside from that I give this a +1.

SCP-205's room has potential for an SCP spawn and I think this SCP fits well. (Probably because it IS 205.)

It's spawn even adds more risk for trying to go grab a potential S-Nav Ultimate or a crowbar and the room doesn't require a keycard to access.

And I like the idea of changing from inactive to active, maybe the inactive form would be less visible?

And I think this playermodel could fit (sorta).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294422660&searchtext=Stick+figure

+1 nice concept. Maybe the playermodel could just be some sort of devil with a shader that makes it kind of a translucent black.

When it deactivates it returns to full 250 hp, unless it was killed in an active state. So theoretically you can come close to dying in a deactive state then use the ability to heal the 250 when you become active, however any damage delt while active remains when you activate it again.

9 minutes ago, wolfblade109 said:

When it deactivates it returns to full 250 hp, unless it was killed in an active state. So theoretically you can come close to dying in a deactive state then use the ability to heal the 250 when you become active, however any damage delt while active remains when you activate it again.

Thank you for answering my question. 

Maybe it could have that shadow effect similar to 017 around it's body?

1 hour ago, wolfblade109 said:

Lore wise it appears as white figures when in a active state, but in the game it appears as shadow figures, so either would work fine

If you ever seen that weird-ass picture at the bottom of its document, anything like that could make a good playermodel.