Dreae

Dreae has applied for Developer

My Age: 24

My Talent: 

Just looking for something to work on in my free time.

Relevant Experience:

SM DeadZones - SourceMod plugin that lets you place 'deadzones' on a map. Players in deadzones can neither be shot, nor shoot out. Useful for protecting spawns.

sm-ext-rpc - SourceMod extension for making RPC calls between plugins running on different servers. Includes an example implementation using the extension to create a simple chat plugin allowing players to communicate across servers. RPC messages are cryptographically signed with a shared secret to prevent abuse.

sm-ext-discord - SourceMod extension exposing an API to plugins for sending and listening for discord messages.

discord_reports - Simple SourceMod plugin using sm-ext-discord to allow players to report rule-breakers to a discord channel. Automatically builds new versions with GitLab CI on push.

There's a bunch more stuff on my GitLab

Hours/Week: 4-8 mostly on weekends

• Like 6

+1

Seems knowledgeable and experienced (especially if look at his old post and work, this guy knows his stuff).

ALSO HAS A ODST SIGNATURE VERY COOL PLS ACCEPT

Edited by Kite9867
  • Like 1

Achievements

Damn, I am really impressed by your work. I think I remember stalking you on forums a while back too, haha. Huge +1 from me!

• Like 1

Very nice. I don't see any negatives here, you definitely seem to know what your doing. +1 from me.

I see no reason to not just accept you. Welcome to the team! I'll message you on Discord about the next steps.

• Like 1