strawberry crab

Best Winter Suggestions

posted previous version in wrong version anyway had two versions of this in two different tabs

Well I don't about you but we had some great suggestions for both January and February some were exceptional others were fortnite cancer not as good. So that's why I made this list for three suggestions that are great. I'd plan to come out with a Spring one if this one goes over well. So anyway here it is. 

Strawberry's Best Winter Suggestions uhh...  List yeah a list

1st Suggestion 

https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/35297-scp-1161-how-to-guide-gfl-edition/

This one features 1161 as an obtainable scp like 207 & 500 except unlike a GFL ""guide"" this one actually helps you. If you ever did find any of the ""guides"" helpful to implement one of the ""guides"" into the game your gonna wanna type !permaban (your name) into the console.

2nd Suggestion 

https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/35191-how-to-prevent-camping-john-morse-suggestion/

Strawberry what you some kind some kind of  crazy ego maniac to feature one of your suggestions in here it's not even that good!?! To answer your two part question. First of all Yes and second that is not true. This suggestion is of John Morse an SH agent.

3rd Suggestion 

Suggested return of 079 unlike the other two or three this one got indirectly implemented though it's basis is different. 

https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/35207-scp-079s-great-return/

Anyway let me know what you guys think. I don't expect any of these suggestions to be implemented but I think all of them deserve a second look none the less. I don't know I guess 

that's how breach works. 

944283269_ScreenShot2019-02-10at3_30_49PM.png.6f6b4fd5d152178299dfbc1879902b1f.png

2 minutes ago, Ralsei said:

079 WIP

@Ralsei

Thanks I just brought up 079 here cause a few members said it was possibly forgotten about and thus wasn't sure if was true or not.  Anyway as for the other two they were suggestions that received relatively positive feedback (that weren't shitposts) What would make of them?

8 minutes ago, Doomnack said:

who df is doomnack

Idk df is doomnack who df is dis strawbury? who df writen dis?

Edited by strawberry crab

Anyway I just wanted to thank everyone that replied to this purposal even if the comments were helpful and for everyone giving these 3 wonderful suggestions 2nd looks.

i'm very confused who summoned me

• Late 1
  • OMEGALUL 1

5 hours ago, Ralsei said:

079 WIP

DID I HEAR THAT CORRECTLY? MY BOY IS COMING BACK?