BOOMER

Boomer's Valentine's Collection of Anomalous Objects and Specimens (a whole lotta SCPS)

im gonna be suggesting a ton of SCP ideas i had brainstormed. These include fixes to already implemented SCPS, and playable SCPS.

SCP-093

SCP-093 is a red clay disk that will do everything possible to connect to the nearest reflective surface. The disk can pick up immense speeds the longer it travels. The goal for SCP-093 in breach is to kill as many people as possible by plowing through them at intense speeds.

HEALTH: You start with 300 health. Relatively low, but its just to balance out his arguably overpowered mechanism. He can connect to mirrors in the bathrooms in order to recharge this health (10 hp/s.) He cannot raise his base health.

SPEED: When you spawn, you have the speed of 682. But this speed will increase gradually as you move. You cannot stop moving, you can only steer the direction of your motion. This speed stops at 173's speed.  

Once you connect with a mirror, your speed will reset. Killing someone reduces your speed by 1 "tier."

TIERS OF SPEED:

Tier 1: 682's speed.

Tier 2: Speed of a human wearing a Heavy Vest.

Tier 3: Speed of an unvested human.

Tier 4: Speed of a sprinting 457.

Tier 5: Speed of a charging 682.

Tier 6: Speed of SCP-173.

Every 30 seconds, your speed tier will increase by 1.

MECHANICS: You do not have an LMB or an RMB ability. Rather, you plow through humans and deal damage based on your current speed tier.

Tier 1: 0 damage.

Tier 2: 5 damage.

Tier 3: 10 damage. 

Tier 4: 25 damage.

Tier 5: 50 damage.

Tier 6: Critical! Instant Kill.

EXAMPLE: I am at tier 5 speed. i hit a Class D at full health, he is now at 50 hp. I am now at tier 4 speed.

OR: I am at tier 6. I mow through a human, instantly killing him. I am now at tier 5 speed.

SCP-019/SCP-019-2/SCP-975/SCP-975-2

These two SCPS cannot spawn together in the same round

SCP-019 appears to be a very large ceramic vase. Periodically, entities emerge from SCP-019. Collectively, these are known as SCP-019-2. They vary in many aspects, but they tend to be small and very hostile. Although very delicate, they are very strong, and pose a considerable threat in large objects. It appears that SCP-019-2 Specimens are not meant to live for very long outside of SCP-019.

SCP-019

Health: 2750. In lore, it is supposed to be unbreakable. But for balance reasons, i had to fiddle with that one.

SPEED: Since nobody actually PLAYS SCP-019, it doesnt move at all. Its techically an object SCP.

MECHANICS: Every Minute, SCP-019 will produce a SCP-019-2 instance, pulled from the active spectator team. 

SCP-019-2

HEALTH: 200, dies in 2 minutes.

SPEED: Extreme. SCP-173 speed,

DAMAGE: 50 per hit, rapid.

MODEL: Fast Headcrab.

SCP-975

SCP-975 is a large, muscular growth that manifests itself in an abandoned section of the subway system. (The basement, old 939 spawn.) Periodacally, SCP-975 will open and discharge one frog-like organism, designated collectively as SCP-975-2. These SCPS are drawn from the spectator team. SCP-975, similar to SCP-999, is on the foundation's side, as is SCP-975-2.

HEALTH: 2000.

Speed: None, not playable.

Mechanics: Spawns an SCP-795 instance once every minute.

SCP-975-2

HEALTH: 500

SPEED: Normal, unvested human speed.

Special: Can pounce, similar to SCP-372.

Mechanic: SCP-975-2's purpose is to relay as much information as it can from the spectator team to the foundation, as a way to warn them of the dangers of the round. Basically, he is a ghosting SCP. They cannot attack people, or SCPS. 

SCP-201

SCP-201 is a very old peice of medical equipment resembling an IV stand that spawns in the Medical Bay. (Move the TRO spawn to the cafeteria.) Entering within 30 meters of SCP-201 results in the subject being displaced into an alternate reality. Being near SCP-201 can either give the subject 150 health and super jump abilites, or it transports it into a pocket dimension (the cloudy dimension beyond the doors in enterance zone.) Everyone within this pocket dimension is on no team, and can kill each other without any reprocussions. They stay in this dimension for 1-5 minutes before teleporting back into the normal world, as the same person they were. Retaining the health pool, and team.

SCP-847

SCP-847 resembles a human female mannequin, which is heavily damaged. SCP-847 is normaly docile, unless she is in close proximity to a human female. SCP-847's only known weakness is exposure to high applications of electricity.

HEALTH: 1500.

SPEED: Slow until she sees a female, when she will inherit 682's charging speed, and 372's lunge.

MECHANIC: LMB: ATTACK (50 damage, 1 second apart.), only to females.

Whenever SCP-847 spawns, half of the players will be designated "Female." SCP-847 can only attack these players.

If SCP-847 is hit by a stunstick, she will be temporarily frozen for 10 seconds. SCP-847 is immune to all damage when she is frozen.

If she is shot by an ER-1 Rifle, or a plasma ball (from nu-7's rifle) the damage done to it will be doubled.

If she is shot by the HID turret, she will be dealt 500 damage a second (basically an instant kill.)

yee!

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049
3 hours ago, Boomer said:

Every 30 seconds, your speed tier will increase by 1.

I wouldn't do that, maybe every minute or two. I didn't have time to read the others.

Edited by Supreme leader 049

You took one of the coolest series one scps(SCP-093) and instead of taking any of the cool monsters from it you... make the disc itself kill people. 

019 is workable,  which si funny as I was about to post a similar one.

975 is a no. Its not fun to spawn in and do nothing except ghost to people. The difference between this and the old suggestion of scp-990 is that one doesnt keep spawning people in as a useless role that serves no purpose except to die.

201 is RDM central and is just plain godawful.

scp-847 is way too complicated to code and incredibly plain and boring regardless, being effectively a really lame ass 'click on people and they die' scp who can only hurt specific players and constantly finding itself stunned. 

24 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

You took one of the coolest series one scps(SCP-093) and instead of taking any of the cool monsters from it you... make the disc itself kill people. 

019 is workable,  which si funny as I was about to post a similar one.

975 is a no. Its not fun to spawn in and do nothing except ghost to people. The difference between this and the old suggestion of scp-990 is that one doesnt keep spawning people in as a useless role that serves no purpose except to die.

201 is RDM central and is just plain godawful.

scp-847 is way too complicated to code and incredibly plain and boring regardless, being effectively a really lame ass 'click on people and they die' scp who can only hurt specific players and constantly finding itself stunned. 

Yeah, ill admit i pulled most of these out of my ass.

It would be impossible to code 093's monsters into the game. So this is the best i could do for my favorite SCP of all time.

Thanks about 019. I might put him into his own suggestion.

975 and 019 were originally gonna be in their own special round, foundation frogs vs 019-2s. But even then, it seems kinda dumb.

I agree about 847. On paper she seems cool, but in practice it would be pretty dry.

5 hours ago, Boomer said:

SCP-019

Health: 2750. In lore, it is supposed to be unbreakable. But for balance reasons, i had to fiddle with that one.

SPEED: Since nobody actually PLAYS SCP-019, it doesnt move at all. Its techically an object SCP.

MECHANICS: Every Minute, SCP-019 will produce a SCP-019-2 instance, pulled from the active spectator team. 

Honestly, this sounds like it could be an excellent trap for SCP-079 to use, especially because he is being added back. It could further solidify his role as a support SCP and force TRO/MTF to head into HCZ to destroy the vase.

2 minutes ago, Hunting4r2d2 said:

Honestly, this sounds like it could be an excellent trap for SCP-079 to use, especially because he is being added back. It could further solidify his role as a support SCP and force TRO/MTF to head into HCZ to destroy the vase.

yep. also, the whole ass server better have a welcome back party for 079