strawberry crab

What ever happened to 957? (957 for GFL breach)

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab

SCP-957

FOR GFL SERVERS

By far the most common and apparently one of the most implemented suggestions is for playable SCPs whether it be 2845, 795, 689 or 681. More recently I had the misfortune opportunity to as 681 and it reminded of Douglas Walker's IT skit.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhDYs2cSTkk

So I searched other servers for other scps  and by far the most unique SCP to not be suggested for GFL breach servers is SCP -957 (this is a 2 part suggest btw that's why 860-2 is in there) This unique SCP is just waiting to implemented. Plus not to mention 957 looks ominous unlike a balloon. 

957.thumb.jpg.b3016702f0c23b40e9f0175b1db4b551.jpg

Incase your a bigger moron  less observant than I am this SCP appears to be well balanced and best of all it's already coded and just waiting to be put in but just in case you are that bigger dullard not that uh... observant that didn't look at the picture above here 957's stats and abilities.

957 Stats

Health: 1500 (+ or - 500 hp) 

LMB: AoE attack that drains 6hp for 5 seconds ( 30 total damage)(can be used on once every 10 seconds)

RMB:  AoE  attack that turns any Hostile into 957-1 (can be used once every 30 or 60 seconds) 

Speed: similar to 457s

957-1 Stats

Health: 800 

LMB:  35 damage attack

RMB:  AoE  attack that induces bleeding (can be used once every 30 seconds) 

Speed: similar to 457s

coding: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=940272933&searchtext=

player model for 957: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=829527574

so yeah a 966, 049, 610 hybrid of sorts that deals indirect damage 

So the forum moderators don't get there milk sticks in a twist. This picture is direct not meant to advertise other servers but rather show that how many other servers have 957. If need be I will remove this picture upon request. rather its meant to show what our rivals have that we don't.

servers.thumb.png.0ebc885ca606c3ddcf346b238f88f141.png

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png

Posted  Edited by Doomnack

I'm pretty sure SCP-681 was implemented purposely to look dumb. Why do you think it uses the balloonicorn model lol.

Well, the thing if other servers have more SCPs just let them be. Usually servers that use their "insane number of scps!" as a selling point don't have really polished out SCPs. Most of their SCPs are pointless, copy and pasted, and boring.

Take 023 for an example, an SCP that other servers have but really it sounds pretty boring to play as. You walk into people and they turn on fire, that's it, which is why I changed it so drastically it my 023 suggestion, and that didn't even work either. There's just things that don't work regardless, and the fact that other servers have them doesn't really help.

Anyways, as for SCP-957, it's more of 049 except some things are a bit switched up. I mean yeah, the health relationship between SCP-957 and SCP-957-1 is kinda' unique. Might need to be a bit spiced up ingame, and the primary AOE is nice I guess, though infectious AOE (conversion to 957-1) might make some players mad. It would have to have an incredibly small radius or something like that.

I guess it's nice, but I'm neutral on this. One of these playermodels might do for SCP-957-1 (right here).

Permission to take the concept of SCP-860-2 if your suggestion doesn't work out? :3

@strawberry crab

Edited by Doomnack

@Doomnack 

I've actually not had 1 but 2 people ask me that so far. give me 90 minutes then you make the suggestion if I don't I'll PM you.

space.png

I don't really see the need for other infectious scps just because other servers have them.

1 minute ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

I don't really see the need for other infectious scps just because other servers have them.

yeah this one appears to be a bit of a bust I'm gonna make the 860-2 suggestion. though if 681 can be added even something as ridiculous as 031.

space.png

Posted  Edited by Doomnack

Also I was kinda' joking about the permission thing because I don't think we can copystrike each other from stealing suggestions lol. But I'll wait, why not.

Edited by Doomnack