strawberry crab

Best way to get demoted? (860-2 suggestion)

PRE-CODED PLAYABLE 860-2 FOR GFL BREACH

860.thumb.jpg.a3c00d3f36c2fd082706863829d6a838.jpg

if this picture doesn't give you all this info you need keep reading

So what was the best way to get demoted?

A good way to be demoted would be to mention that SCP 860-2 Is the only  animated SCP to have a PM that is not in GFL Breach. 

Though the 2nd best way to get demoted is to mention that  many other breach and breachRP feature this specific scp as a playable SCP and that its a possible missed opportunity 

Finally, To top it all off  the best way to get demoted would be to suggest that 860-2 has 2100 base hp (+ or - 600 hp) does 35 or 45 damage and has the ability to sprint once every 10 seconds for 5 seconds (maybe have a damaging aura equivalent to bleeding) and say that it would be like a sprinting 939 while simultaneously posting possible 2 PMs for it and saying that coding already exists for this playable SCP
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1344466040&searchtext=860
https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=935624655

Or could just make a 259 frame gif featuring the forums hypothetical reaction to this suggestion. That's another way to get demoted 

1strawberrysucks.gif.e7b5c6ff61ed25b3789deef1dc102f77.gif

Idk what do you guys think is the best way to get demoted?

@Doomnack 

anyway u wanted this topic here take it and do better than I

space.png

tbh just feels like a rehash some scps we already have though

unless im missing something (?)

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab

@Ralsei 

yeah 957 and 860-2 are not the best gameplay wise it's really more for visual aesthetic than anything else. I was talking with some of the creator for the models they said they put in 860-2 and ones like it because it was in SCPCB. I just picked my favorite two favorites from the bunch tbh. 

So yeah alright gameplay, creative models (860-2, 957, 513) 

creative game play alright models (795, 681) 

your call really,  just figured I'd suggest precoded stuff unless there's anything wrong with it?

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png

Well time to take 860-2 under my own care. I think I have a slight idea on what it should be, but I need to mentally polish it up. I'll probably make it alongside SCP-027 or something.

I always thought of 860-02 of a sncp that spawns in the forest with the door most people go through having a level four access, but I don't know if anyone in the GFL community knows how to code a sncp, so this would be fine.