6 members have voted

1. 1. title says it all

• Yes
    • MNm NO!

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab

PRE-CODED* PLAYABLE 860-2 FOR GFL BREACH REVISION

* everything in blue in not precoded  

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.0c49f75698e44968cee088ff5e2291ba.jpg

So I wanted to first wanted to @Ralsei for the feedback. 

Any feedback is appreciated

So I went through 860s files and found out quite a bit more about it. Apparently those who return are in an advanced age of state. Though apparently 860-2 apparently is "docile" in-game  at first and apparently has listened to see specific site staff (Agent Uzimi Junko) and has been given the name the "guardian" is one of the few "welcomed" for this SCP.  So I ran with idea. 

FERAL SCP-860-2

SCP-860-2 starts off as feral. It has the same coded health, damage input and is on the SCP's side. It will emit an aura that causes an advanced state of aging to hostiles. Causing them to grow older or tired while this happening it's encounter music is heard to alert the hostile player of this. 

FERAL SCP-860-2 STATS

HP: 1453 (primes)

LMB: 37 damage

RMB:  Sprint for 5 seconds (10 second cool down

passive abilities: aging aura slows down hostiles by 20% and induces bleeding after 3 seconds 

Reload Key: Makes teammates +20% faster for 10 seconds

At the 8:00 minute Uzimi Junko as a good chance to spawn in and is able to tame 860-2 if mtf spawns she can tame Scp-860-2 to it will either A) go back to it's forest and give the foundation d class the 10 points. B) Tame 860-2 so that is reverse it's effects and becomes allied with the foundation or D class if they obtain the item Uzimi Junko is equipped with seeming them as "welcomed".  A true neutral.

Tame SCP-860-2 STATS (only if B)

HP: Whats Left
LMB: 32 damage
 (composites) 
RMB:  Sprint for 5 seconds (10 second cool down)
passive abilities:  induces healing after 3 seconds 

friendliness is marked by a green glow

from 

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049

I think this is the best possible way 860-02 could be implemented as a playable scp because it is so iconic to the game. +1

Edited by Supreme leader 049

1 minute ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Problem is, from what was ingame with the notes it was less that it was tamed and more so that she went nuts and ended up 'joining' 860-2 in the forest(you can actually see 'her' ingame)

so could that be fixed by say by making it like a 053 & 682 thing or just leave 860-2 as is if not previously because it would be a damn shame to not see this scp in-game

space.png

8 minutes ago, strawberry crab said:

so could that be fixed by say by making it like a 053 & 682 thing or just leave 860-2 as is if not previously because it would be a damn shame to not see this scp in-game

Yeah it is a shame to not see it ingame. 

+1 mostly for the fact that you can turn an scp into a friendly mostly when your scp team just talking to you and then out of no where you just attack them thinking you are one of them

Well, thanks for the license to suggest SCP-860-2. If people really like this suggestion then say no more, I'll just back out lol.

Anyways, an SCP which you could literally convince to go on your side is surely a surprise, but a welcome one. May be a bit 'iffy to code, but I don't really see why not. +1

22 minutes ago, Doomnack said:

Well, thanks for the license to suggest SCP-860-2. If people really like this suggestion then say no more, I'll just back out lol.

Anyways, an SCP which you could literally convince to go on your side is surely a surprise, but a welcome one. May be a bit 'iffy to code, but I don't really see why not. +1

@Doomnack 

No actually go head why because the more suggestions there is about  this scp the better. The appearance of this scp in form is more than satisfactory.

space.png

10 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

I Still think we should just put a NPC 860-2, and not have it playable because it cant leave the forest...

@Mr Z son, we don't kindly to you lore/game friendly types around here.  In all seriousness no it's actually implied that 860-2 is able to leave the forest at the 13:00 minute mark  being stuck in the forest as 860-2 would just be boring as a player

space.png

Posted  Edited by Doomnack
12 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

I Still think we should just put a NPC 860-2, and not have it playable because it cant leave the forest...

I was initially hesitant to make a SCP-860-2 suggestion because it literally would be boring to wander the forest, and it would break lore really badly if it came out.

Though, as a small justification, see Exploration 3 in its article for some info. I was incredibly satisfied that I managed to find it in time. Not everything has to be completely strict on the wiki either.

Edited by Doomnack

On February 12, 2019 at 9:59 PM, Mr Z said:

I've suggested that countless times, but the problem is I don't think anyone in GFL knows how to code a npc

1 hour ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

I've suggested that countless times, but the problem is I don't think anyone in GFL knows how to code a npc

There is a SCP-860-2 SNPC, it's just part of a massive fucking pack.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

I knew this existed because I played on this server before, but I didn't want to acknowledge this because I wanted to see where a player-based SCP-860-2 could be taken.

To those people who want an SCP, RNSCP has made some NPCs, including 860-2, waiting to be taken for adoption.

NPCs here

17 hours ago, Mr Z said:

There is a SCP-860-2 SNPC, it's just part of a massive fucking pack.

I got a massive pack by a guy named cpt. Hazama, but the 860-2 sncp couldn't navigate its way through the forest.

17 hours ago, Doomnack said:

I knew this existed because I played on this server before, but I didn't want to acknowledge this because I wanted to see where a player-based SCP-860-2 could be taken.

To those people who want an SCP, RNSCP has made some NPCs, including 860-2, waiting to be taken for adoption.

NPCs here

Can the sncp navigate its way through the forest?

2 minutes ago, strawberry crab said:

ive seen this one before it can navigate but is a lot better if given node points

Ahh, well if that's the case, if 860-2 isn't going to be a playable scp this would be the second best option.