Doomnack

Double Trouble: The Vermin God and the Forest Guardian's Dimensional Escape (Suggestion)

Posted  Edited by Doomnack

Welcome to my double suggestion, mashed into one. Why one?

idk.

Only one suggestion walks out of here alive, or none at all. Anyways, I wanted to see if I could make my suggestions smaller. Truth is, having obscenely big suggestions is not really appealing, and completely pointless in the long run. So I decided to trim my style a bit.

In this suggestion, two different SCP concepts will be presented:

image.png.46fd8954066bb58349277ff35d1ba55f.pngimage.png.3ceec507940db4f3596a4ade7f69afce.png

Anyways, let's start off with the Father Grigori look-alike. Turns out SCP-027-2 has completely lost it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are SCP-027-2

You are an anomalous human man, with several abilities pertaining to the manipulation of vermin.

Your special releases a swarm of hazardous vermin, which can travel through doors, windows, etc.

Your presence contains a deadly poison effect, signifying others when you are close but also alerting you to their location.

Kill everyone and escape the facility.

Spawn Location: LCZ Testroom

Since glass cannot be broken until grace period ends, he can remain in there, saying hi to any visitors that come by before he begins his rampage.

(meh, if you want you can make him spawn in 008's chamber, which I think may be vaccant)

Gameplay Mechanics:

Controls:

Primary (LMB) - Punch

Special (RMB) - Send Swarm

+Passives: anybody close to you is poisoned and highlighted.

(radius is a bit smaller than 066's attack radius)

Stats:

Health: 1350

Attack Damage: 10

Primary Cool Down: 2 secs

Special Cool Down: 15 secs

Speed: Breach Human Walking Speed

Achievements + Points:

Like most other SCPs, SCP-027 earns points by killing people.

No achievements are related to this SCP.

Oh and btw, the point of having a description is to clear up things that the other stats can't, and confirm some design choices for any devs.

Description:

SCP-027's swarm is a player-controllable attack, which causes SCP-027's view to be focused on its swarm.

SCP-027's swarm is represented by a cloud of of brown stuff, distinct with a constant sound of flies humming.

You could use the effect from thrown bugbait if you can.

Upon walking into SCP-027's cloud, the user is instantly disoriented.

Staying in SCP-027's cloud deals exponential amounts of damage to the user, beginning with 1 however.

The cloud travels roughly as fast as a player but can travel through doors and windows.

SCP-027 cannot use its swarm to escape, luckily.

Upon taking damage, SCP-027's swarm is destroyed and SCP-027's focus returns back to itself.

SCP-027 cannot move during it's attack due to only controlling its swarm.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's one down.

Doomnacks comments and shit: SCP-027 was designed to test with the idea of poison-based damage, recycling the DMG enumeration that the poison headcrab uses in HL2. I also wanted to toy with the idea of SCPs actually walking through doors, which is a thing that not even 106 has nor needs.

Here's SCP-860-2. Honestly, I kinda' like this one more due to already being known by a majority of people in Breach, and just for fun since its already present in SCP:CB.

The dimensional border that the door presents has been shattered. The state of seperation between the blue dimension and reality has been rendered obsolete.

You are SCP-860-2

You are a stalker-like entity that lurks in the depths of SCP-860-1.

Claw your victims to death in a movement-paralyzing attack.

Escape your dimension, and kill everyone in the facility.

Spawn Location: SCP-860-1

Spawns near a random exit door for convenience. Doors obviously don't open until grace period is over.

Gameplay Mechanics:

Controls:

Primary (LMB) - Pounce

Special (RMB) - Predatory Vision

+Passives: anybody inside SCP-860-1 is instantly highlighted red on the map.

+Passives: enemies who have been attacked by you are "marked" for 10 seconds, giving you a highlight of their location.

+Passives: while pouncing, damage is reduced by 15%

-Passives: several weaknesses while pouncing, see description.

+Passives: entering SCP-860-1 rapidly heals you. (+25 HP per second)

-Passives: taking damage halts regeneration for 10 seconds. (prevents 860-2 from regening health while fighting in 860-1)

Note!: Playermodel has a large hitbox (thiccbox). Be mindful near walls and doors!

Stats:

Health: 860

Pounce Damage: 15

Primary Cool Down: 2.5 secs

Special Cool Down: 10 secs

Speed: Breach Human Running Speed

Achievements + Points:

Like most other SCPs, SCP-860-2 earns points by killing people.

Achievement! - The Right Man in the Wrong Place: Die at the hands of SCP-860-2, just when the guardian happened to take a stroll in the forest.

Description:

SCP-860-2's pounce is short, though can be used to efficiently kill people who are near it.

It is roughly the size of half of an average Site-19 room, and in regards to 372 and 1048-B, is a lot shorter.

When successful contact is made, the victim and 860-2 are frozen in place while SCP-860-2 rips them into pieces. (similar to the hunter from L4D)

The victim can still use their items in the process of likeful death.

When a victim is being pounced upon, SCP-860-2 can use primary to deal 15 damage every 0.8 second to the victim.

Unarmed victims are the most prone to SCP-860-2's attack, as described bellow, but this also comes with a weakness.

If SCP-860-2 takes more than 100 damage while pouncing a victim, the victim is released with BLEEDING damage.

If SCP-860-2 is hit twice with a melee weapon once, regardless of damage, the victim is instantly released BLEEDING damage.

SCP-860-2's special briefly shows all potential victims nearby in a large radius equal to several rooms.

Use this to debrief other SCPs and most importantly, yourself on the location of people nearby.

Personnel detected are shown for two seconds before promptly fading.

Resources:

SCP-027-2: Default Father Grigori Model included in GMOD

SCP-860-2: right here

There's 860-2, which like I said, I would honestly prefer more if SCP-027 wasn't added and this was added instead.

Doomnack's comments and shit: several concepts of SCP-860-2 were borrowed from old and forgotten ideas of mine, and some ideas from the current server. The predatory senses was inspired by SCP-363's old suggestion, and 860-2's pounce and damage vulnerability during pouncing is borrowed from SCP-1048-C from my old 1048 suggestion. The ability to see people through walls is definitely inspired by SCP-2521, which may be removed soon.

I'm feelin' a bit more creative, so I'll throw in an item in reference to SCP-860's 3rd exploration log. It's best that it is implemented alongside SCP-860.

"The Axe"

"Pretty sharp to be honest, but I have a hunch this wasn't exactly used for the right reasons."

-Guaranteed spawn everyone round, in SCP-860's dimension, but rarely outside the foot of the door.

-Item Type: Active Weapon.

-Sharp Swinger: deals 25 damage on use + BLEED damage.

Purpose: A finer variant of a melee weapon. Have fun slicing your opponents!

image.png.b44d17db6b6e3d4e6fb8ad539d019789.png

Anyways that was it. I hope this wasn't confusing to read.

If you have anything to say about either SCP-027 or SCP-860-2 or even the axe, feel free to comment on your respective topic.

Edited by Doomnack

+1 on the 027-2, no problems with that but your suggestion for 860-2 and strawberry's are both perfect in different ways and are impossible to choose from.

14 minutes ago, The1337Gh0st said:

@Doomnack how fast would you want the axe to swing
also +1 to all ideas

Good point; It's slightly slower than the crowbar, and does a bit more damage (less than the stunstick though). However, the bleed effect is packaged for a slight bump, and only one spawns.