strawberry crab

GFL is still Racist

Привет, once again comrades, 

Why is GFL still racist one may ask.  We’ll here today I am to answer that question the best the  glorious state will allow me too. Before we dive into the vitriolic bigotry that is GFL he need to address the scp-2683 in the room. That’s right the exact reason as to why GFL is still racist.  

Is GFL still racist because … 

A. Racial Slurs are used constantly for a quick joke

B. Strawberry makes cringe-worthy suggestions & shitposts 

C. Furries haven’t been gased yet. Furries and the BDSM groups have yet to be represented well in all servers.

Or 

D. Because 860-2 would have generic and/or hard to implement gameplay. 860-2 has not been implemented because his leaves are pink.

If you guessed A you were right… -ly wrong!!!! you were wrong no it’s obviously B D. Why D you Racists are still asking? Well to educate you nazis it’s can all be summed up in less than six degrees of separation 

1836456080_ScreenShot2019-02-13at2_56_56PM.png.f850be2957b5d3231404205307145f7f.png

Yes that’s right! GFL is still Racist because it doesn’t have the color pink in it’s breach server. One of you idiots may ask. “Hey strawberry there isn’t any pink in any of your post” I would then tell you to shut up and knock your sorry-ass on the ground and say “bitch I’m the physical embodiment of pink liberation. You are nothing compared to me!!!” 

Becoming the Gaming Community equivalent of China would not be enough to contain all this racism. We need something better. Something much more personal. Everyone of you racists needs to be treated like Phil.  All you Gaming Supermacists are going to get Aqua Philled!!! Who is Phil you may ask? 

Well you see , as a Child, I had a cat named Phil. Like all cats , Phil was a loyal friend. If he was malnourished , Phil would’ve been loyal to our cause. If we had struck him, Phil would’ve been loyal to our collective Only when the GFL member can make that claim will he take his place in a gaming utopia. Phil died  for some unknown reason when when we attached jumper cables to his nipples and turned the car on BUT!!! he did it for the greater good.

space.png

Posted  Edited by Bae

It's not that they're racist. It's how the trolls are. They just use it as a term to be high and mighty or for the heck of it. Just because they're using racial terms does not make them racist unless they said it themselves.

So in the end, the trolls act the way they want. You are allow to enforce your server and general rules. If someone says it in racial way or even if you think it's bad. Go ahead. Mute/gag. 

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab
30 minutes ago, Bae said:

It's not that they're racist. It's how the trolls are. They just use it as a term to be high and mighty or for the heck of it. Just because they're using racial terms does not make them racist unless they said it themselves.

So in the end, the trolls act the way they want. You are allow to enforce your server and general rules. If someone says it in racial way or even if you think it's bad. Go ahead. Mute/gag. 

@Bae

You do realize this is a joke right? I thought that was apparent with the sheer absurdity of the post. I mean come on only a complete moron would actually think that's it's because they're racist. 

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png

Just now, Flops said:

common sense isnt very common @strawberry crab

sadly not. what has happened to everyone really. I mean you use to be able to a well scripted shitpost at the cost of your own self expense. now everyones just defensive

space.png

1 hour ago, k2nod said:

Maybe because there's a lot of people that are immature?

1 hour ago, Bae said:

Did either of you read the post?

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab
2 hours ago, k2nod said:

Well the joke was pretty lame. Not even funny.

@k2nod thing is I already did this joke before and previously it had had a very positive reaction so I decided to do it a 2nd time a few months later. scripted shitposts are really a hit or miss tbh. Im done with scripted shitposting.

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png