Darrow

Wrongfully banned from the Server

Your  In-Game Name: Darrow

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171336567

Ban Reason: Apparently crashing the server 

Banning Admin: @Rick

Why you should be Unbanned: Here is what happend, I was with the other dude at PD, we raided and hide in the back room where the "bank" is suppose to be, I told him that we should stay there and when the purge comes we will kill the police without them seing us, I was waiting there when I saw him putting some props up , like a small box and stacking them up, then he did a fadding door and put some keypads on the floor close to it, I told him "What's that for", he said "i am lagging the server xD"

Here are the logs (The dirty stuff is something as a sexual joke, just ignore it)

The other guy name is Zendude (The guy selected with the white box is him)    735454571_dasHERHERE.png.0a9901b40665b1e1b91eae2496fb6eb1.png I am the guy with the Arrow.

image.thumb.png.42277d9e48fa1592dc0641d82748d705.png

As you can see in the logs I had no idea how he did it, I didn't know that dude, we just met from the PD Raid.

wdadasdsasassssdssadssdsada.png

Edited by Darrow

image.png

You were continuously asking the guy how do you do it instead of reporting the issue to the admin. This is why I assume you were in on it with the person doing it. As a player I expect you to report someone who is attempting to crash the server instead of standing around and asking them constantly "how do you do it".

I'll remove the ban but seriously just report them next time so you don't get mixed up in it.

• Like 1

Achievements

Just now, Rick said:

image.png

You were continuously asking the guy how do you do it instead of reporting the issue to the admin. This is why I assume you were in on it with the person doing it. As a player I expect you to report someone who is attempting to crash the server instead of standing around and asking them constantly "how do you do it".

I'll remove the ban but seriously just report them next time so you don't get mixed up in it.

I tougth he was joking and wasn't capable of doing it, but you're rigth Il try to report next time.

• Like 2