Gaxy

“anti-recoil”?

Posted  Edited by Gaxy

Gaxy

STEAM_0:0:101174495

@Pancake Jenkins Banned me

I was banned for Hacking (Specifically anti-recoil)

Here is the proof used to ban me:

This is gonna be long:

OK so first of all I am offended by the TTT Staff’s judgement, particularly anyone active and discussing and approving my ban about an hour ago. I believe that this video wasnt dissected enough to completely come to the conclusion that this is proof of anti-recoil. Now, if any Admin IS TOO BELIEVE that this is hacking, that is your opinion and I respect it. As the person banned I’m obviously going to say “Guys I wasn’t hacking I wasn’t hacking!” I was not hacking as I have never before in my life,and I do not have expectations that you will take my word for this because it is hard for a defendant to defend himself with his own opinion. Instead I am going to tell you facts. I believe that if someone wants to become a better player (or better anything) they practice. I ALSO believe that if someone enjoys a game they will put in the hours. I have never had the driving intention to become a professional gMod player because to be honest that’s really stupid. Now, on the other hand, I have always enjoyed playing gMod, distinctly TTT. Here is a fact: GFL is not my first video game Community to be a part of. JCraft, an older server, is where my origins began. On this server I think I began playing in 2014, 2 years after my 10th birthday in which my parents bought me what considered a “gaming computer,” aka a MacBook. For ALMOST 3 YEARS I got my ass whooped on that TTT server, and during those almost 3 years I got the honor of playing with Timpermint, who we all thought was hacking but was just actually a pure p.o.s. who was basically beyond a hacker. Wait, what, someone being accused of hacking due to their absurd skill? I feel like I’ve seen this somewhere before. Anyways, back on track, Timpermint is also very good at not only ttt, but also a phenomenal at PUBG and CSGO. He was good at video games. He carried my ass in a PUBG my ass with amazing recoil control and game sense. I asked him “Holy shit Timp how tf are you so good” and his response was “I learn dumbass just keep playing that’s how you get good.” Along with many other great TTT players such as Blood Wolf, CrowRockX, WarLordFire, and tens of more people’s name who I can’t remember, my “dumbass” played for 2 years on a MacBook Pro with nothing but a pullout mouse pad that was 6in by 7in made of plastic, a M325 Logitech mouse which has 3 buttons, one of which is the scroll wheel (M3), and a KrakenChroma 7.1 headset, and I still use the same model mouse and headset because that’s what I became accustomed to. I played in the morning, late at night, on vacation because I could pack all that crap into a backpack, after school, and maybe I lost interest for a month or 2- but guess what. I played, and learned, and sooner or later I gained a bit of reputation for being a decent player on the server. Eventually I applied for helper (trial admin) in April of 2017. Why? Not because I wanted to, because a few admins said I should, and I did. I got accepted with an anymynous vote and then later I got promoted to full admin in early June. Then you know what happened in June? I got a job that payed $10 and hour and I manifested $700 by waking up at 7:30 and working from 8-5 for 3 weeks juggling with soccer tryouts. With the money I bought a new and better computer, actually a DELL model in testing. My Mac is a toaster compared to the beast I use now, and you know what came along with my new computer? My mf Time and dedication I put into TTT and with the new computer, wel I just felt like a bitch for playing TTT now. The 1080 GTX and new 144 hz monitor basically made me an absolute savage on ttt. It was actually unfair to other players and I don’t knkw if you heard this before, but, here it goes: I began to receive the occasional “Is Gaxy hacking?” Wait, so, now we are going to call the person who put in over 2 weeks worth of hours into a TTT server a hacker? I’ll have you be the judge of whether or not you think this is CORRECT, not justified, but CORRECT. I did not get reported once for hacking. 

The server closed in August of 2017 and to be honest my online life was in a bit of a void now that my main hub for online friends had been dismantled due to the glorious 4-Year prosperity of JCraft, making new online friends in which I am still in contact with today. What now. I went to GFL: as server I thought sucked because ClassyBandit didn’t fully check reports befor banning me for mass. I was mad, and I yelled at wiggles. “Just wait until I’m an Admin” I told him in the Help Desk chat. I got admin months later obviously, and I was supported by TheSadBandit. By next summer I was trial and I loved this server. I love the community, the giant website they have, and most importantly, the TTT server, mainly because I dominated with my experience. I still got the occasional “Are you hacking.” Becoming an admin so I could assume power and get away with hacking? No no no. I became an Admin to better the server and become an embarrassing watermark and representative of the GFL Staff. I became an Admin to ban the hackers, not be one. 

I want to finish off this report by saying that I do not resent this community and I am still in positive opinion of GFL despite my ban. This server has only done me wrong once and that was on August 17 when I was accidentally banned for supposed “mass.” Now I am banned for supposed “anti-recoil.” Did I hack? Does hacking suit me? Is that what you really believe? If you said yes, then fine, so be it. I am not going to oppose the Admin’s word. As wiggles once said, “Admin rule is final,” but I believe that it the ttt experience and true passion for this server is to be exposed. I hope this changes current positions on my ban.

I love this server.

I hate hackers.

I made this entire appeal with my iPhone

I don’t deserve a second chance, because it’s not a second chance; it’s a mistake waiting to be fixed.

Edited by Gaxy

I'm not gonna read that word for word but I'm doing to tell you NY opinion on this:

You say you got better through practice even though most of your admin ship you've been inactive, playing other games. 

As someone with almost twice your playtime, and using the Aug as one of mains, that video is substantial proof of a recoil hack

You're a good guy but even the way you're acting is evident in your conscious. 

Sorry man but I believe what I see, not what I'm hearing 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

I did not say I got better through practice I said I got better with experience and time and it is implied that I spent my early years of TTT with players who took the game too a near-serious manner. That’s all I have to say about your response and thank you for responding.

Honestly like wiggles said I'm not reading through the entire thing but from the video you're clearly hacking. Maybe you were pissed at the community or maybe you were just curious whatever it were don't you think it'd have been better for you to have just come clean instead of denying it? It'll definitely go better if you come clean my dude.

Achievements

1 hour ago, Kubnair said:

Honestly like wiggles said I'm not reading through the entire thing but from the video you're clearly hacking. Maybe you were pissed at the community or maybe you were just curious whatever it were don't you think it'd have been better for you to have just come clean instead of denying it? It'll definitely go better if you come clean my dude.

Sir. You're not allowed to comment here lol. Sorry but gotta keep it clear of extra.

I saw the video and I'm too inactive to care about the situation and/or make a huge deal about it. My thing is if it's honestly a mistake waiting to be fixed like you said then OK cool we can take the steps to come to a final verdict on the situation.

But I'm gonna say this just because you know this team is a family and we all usually back each other up at the end of the day. If you were cheating just come clean and get ot over with. You don't have to do it here on this thread. Pm milk if you want, lying only makes it worse and milk is pretty understanding about most situations that he might even reduce your ban from permanent to just a few months. You were inactive as it was so that time will fly by. Just think about it. That's all I have to say.

After a Fairly Some-what Lengthy talk With Pancake and another Admin for a fresh set of Eyes, Here's the deal.

Your Ban time will be Reduced to One-week, And any other Ban will Result in a final Perma.

And with all Hacking bans, You'll be Demoted.

Sincrely, Senior Admin Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png