Pike

Pike's Unban appeal

Name: pike ✌
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:464993886
Admin who banned you: Mamoru
Sourcebans ban link (Can be found with the yellow button uptop): I dont know how to find the link

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent Ban

Why should you be unbanned?: First off I was never hacking and I would like to see proof of the time I was suspected/banned. One reason why someone may come to the conclusion that im hacking is because on alot of the 1v1 maps I memorized the spawning locations so I can easily prefire certain angles (ask jensn lol). Finally I have spent alot of time on the server and am bummed im banned. 

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: Because I wasnt hacking and this was an uncalled for ban 

Note: You may or may not be asked to provide a lengthy demo in cases of uncertainty.

Thanks for making an appeal. 

Now that you mention Jensen, he was the one recording you, and said to me he was 90% sure you were hacking. As for spawn locations, you were prefiren the spots I would as well, but you prefiren off angels that had nothing with the spawn to do. 

I've watched the demo, and I am certain that you use wallhack. You can find the link to the demo in sourcebans.

Achievements

@Mamoru sorry to bother you but when I go to source bans I cant seem to find the demo. when I go to my ban it just says no demo. I would like to review the footage so i can atleast understand why. 

"Memorizing spawn locations"

It's just not prefiring angles, its your preaim as well.

You look at different angles (90 percent of the time is where the enemy is.) even when spawning in the same exact spot.

I have more demos of you as well (one of them is am_grass) where there are only 2 set spawns and you change your preaims depending on the enemy's spawn.

Edited by lyssJensen
  • Like 1

I have reviewed the demo and consulted with my admin team, in which we all agree that you without a doubt have walls and possible aim. With that being said, your permanent ban will remain and this application has been Denied. I will be locking and moving this post.  

• OMEGALUL 1