Maximino007

SCP-525 "Eye Spiders"

Posted  Edited by Maximino007

SCP-525's Wiki: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-525

Description:

SCP-525 consists of multiple disjoined arthropod legs. The base of each leg ends in several minute hooks capable of perforating flesh. SCP-525 is covered in short, fine hairs, and is quite brittle.

When alone or in proximity with fewer than six others, SCP-525 is inert. When eight components of SCP-525 are brought within range of each other the legs will immediately crawl into a group and attach themselves into a single entity, referred to as 525-1. At this stage, the speed of its locomotion greatly increases, and it will attempt to make contact with the closest human or similar. When a suitable animal is found, 525-1 will climb directly towards the animal's eye. Having centered itself over a socket, four legs will secure the eyelid while the others extract the eye. Despite 525-1's rapid movements, extreme care is taken not to damage the eye during the extraction, severing the optic nerves and central retinal vein. Once the eye is free from the original owner's socket, 525-1 will implant the base of each leg into the eye. If allowed to remain, 525-1 will lay what appear to be eggs in the socket of its host before climbing off. When in possession of an eye, 525-1 is no longer hostile and its movement is somewhat impeded. Over time, the eye dehydrates, eventually turning the same reddish colour as SCP-525. After 2-3 weeks, 525-1 will abandon the eye and begin to search for another. 

SCP-525-1 (Eyeless)

Stats:

Team: SCP Objects

Health: 650

Attack Damage: 20

Attack Speed: Rapid

Movement Speed: SCP-076-2 Speed

Spawn: SCP-008's Containment Chamber

Mechanic:

LMB: Perforate (Attack)

RMB: Attack Eye (3 second cooldown if misses)(New RMB if successfully taken eye)(15 second cooldown if didn't take the eye) (Explained more at 

information.)

Information:

RMB (Attack Eye):  If you use SCP-525-1's RMB, you will lunge similar to 372 but shorter than SCP-372's lunge.

If you land on someone while using the lunge, you will latch onto their face for 4 seconds. If you press your RMB again,

SCP-525-1 will do 10 damage opening the eyelid, pressing RMB after that will pull the eye out dealing 30 damage and

bleeding.

If you press RMB after taking the eye, you will deal another 5 damage while laying eggs inside the enemies eye.

Once SCP-525-1 get's off the enemy with it's eye, it will become SCP-525-1 with the eye. Let's just call it SCP-525-1 (Eye)

1 Minute after laying the eggs, the eggs will hatch, spawning next to where the enemy currently is and creating another 525 

(Eyeless) from the spectators team. The created 525-1 is the same as the original 525-1 and it can get eyes too.

If the enemies eye is taken, they will have worse vision. (Red around their vision and that weird visual effect 372 has when it's

cloaked.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCP-525-1 (Eye)

Stats:

Team: SCP Objects

Health: 650

Attack Damage: 15

Attack Speed: Rapid

Movement Speed: Human Walking Speed

Spawn: The same player who was the eyeless 525-1 if they take an eye from an enemy.

Mechanic:

LMB: Perforate (Attack)

RMB: Remove the Eye (Explained more at Information.)

Special: The eye will be removed a minute after having the eye. Heals 150. If health is full then SCP-525-1 gains more health.

Extra Special: 80% Bullet Resistance

Information:

RMB: Removes the eye and becomes back into the eyeless form.

Gains 150 health.

More tankier than SCP-525-1 (Eyeless) but is weaker and slightly slower.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Models / Playermodels:

SCP-525-1 (Eyeless Form): (Smallest Spider in Picture 3) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1424781264

SCP-525-1 (Eye Form): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1424781264&searchtext

Edited by Maximino007

So a 372-049 hybrid... eh I think we have enough infectious scps.

Eye of the spiderrr 

I'm not sorry

15 minutes ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

So a 372-049 hybrid... eh I think we have enough infectious scps.

Eye of the spiderrr 

I'm not sorry

It doesn't turn anyone into SCPs but it makes an SCP come out of an living person. That living person will still be alive though.

1 hour ago, Maximino007 said:

It doesn't turn anyone into SCPs but it makes an SCP come out of an living person. That living person will still be alive though.

So a moving 079-372 hybrid.

• 2 months later...

First, the SCP:

y i k e s

Second, the suggestion:

Meh.  Not good, not bad.  I would not be excited to see this added into Breach, but I wouldn't be horrified.

Novote for now.

16 hours ago, Maximino007 said:

I think we should all stop replying on this topic so this topic dies again.

15 hours ago, Pizzy said:

I also think we should stop replying to this topic so it dies again.

I also think we should stop replying to this topic so it dies again.