Vipth

Ban Appeal

Your In Game Name: Vipth

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:421269523

Which Admin Banned you: N/A (I tried searching on the website but nothing came up)

Ban Reason:  SMAC 0.8.7.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation

Why should you be Unbanned: I've never played on this server, and when I tried to join for the first time I got this message.

Can confirm his ban does not show up on sourcebans, my personal friend. He genuinely acts like he does not know the gamemode, nor server. 

Your IP address appears to be banned. This could be for a number of reasons, such as you using a vpn that made your address the same as the banned player or him using one that did that for your's. Tagging @Ralsei to handle this. 

Edited by Duc2000

Achievements

he isn't IP banned, it's just a CS:GO ban

So 1 can be console banned you for SMAC 0.8.7.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation.  Which we dont allow on the server or, 2 you were banned on another GFL sever which means that if you were banned on 1 GFL servers you were banned on ALL so, can you let me know which other GFL servers you play?

IM A 1v1 ADMIN btw

Edited by JGuary551

@JGuary551 I currently Don't play on any other GFL servers, nor do I have any memory of playing on any. I must have played on one of the CSGO servers, and I used to cheat on CSGO, so it makes sense that the console banned me on all of the servers. However, I do not cheat anymore and have no plans to in the future.

Edited by Vipth

Does it say your banned on all community servers? so if you try and join another community server does the same message pop up or is it only for GFL? because if its all community then we cant unban you but if its just for GFL i think we can try and unban or find a way

Yes, that is my account, I forgot about it to be 100% honest. Though it was just a "burner" account if you will. I no longer have the login to it.

1 minute ago, Vipth said:

Yes, that is my account, I forgot about it to be 100% honest. Though it was just a "burner" account if you will. I no longer have the login to it.

well thats the one banned from our community and guessing by the VAC, I'd assume you did hack on GFL servers, correct?

OHH ok makes sense so thats the account your banned all and since its an Ip ban that means even if you make other accounts you still wont be able to join, sadly. But  since you did make an appeal ill see if @Angry will accept or deny Ill talk to him and see

1 minute ago, JGuary551 said:

OHH ok makes sense so thats the account your banned all and since its an Ip ban that means even if you make other accounts you still wont be able to join, sadly. But  since you did make an appeal ill see if @Angry will accept or deny Ill talk to him and see

Much appreciated.

5 hours ago, Vipth said:

I've never played on this server

>Played the server over a year ago.

1 hour ago, Vipth said:

I used to cheat on CSGO. However, I do not cheat anymore and have no plans to in the future.

>Makes a throw away cheat account 9 days ago.
>Cheats on GFL the same day he made the account.

>Reconnects 4 days after his ban (5 days ago) and would have seen the ban message for the second time.
>Still pretends like he has no idea why he was banned or admits to cheating until it was already confirmed.

• Like 1

@Ninja Chris 
I actually did admit to cheating before and even said that would make sense if that is the reason.
I quote "I must have played on one of the CSGO servers, and I used to cheat on CSGO, so it makes sense that the console banned me on all of the servers.".
When I said "I've never played on this server" I was talking about the Gmod Server, not the CSGO one. (I wasn't aware that the CSGO server was GFL, I never look at server names, just ping and player count.)
"I used to cheat on CSGO. However, I do not cheat anymore and have no plans to in the future." I recently made the decision to stop ruining other players lives and sullying my own name by cheating.

Also, Ralsei said, "I'd assume you did hack on GFL servers, correct?" And I responded with "Yes, I did."

Edited by Vipth

After talking with Angry we are going to deny this appeal, we take cheating very seriously on our servers and we don’t condone it one bit. If you want to, wait 2-3 months and appeal again. Thank you. 🔒