TokenDude

IMBACK

today im coming back do doing form posts and playing on GFL on my next form posts i will give maps and such as but plz dont comment on this that its useless i just want to say that im back to helping you guys :) .

Token             

-Former Nerd-

Welcome back to the community @XxskillXx ,

If you have any suggestions, ideas or issues, feel free to contact me. I look forward to seeing your map suggestions, we are always looking for newer and better maps that are suitable for Hide and Seek. Some things to consider before suggesting the map is to follow the suggestion format. When specifically looking for maps, I look for: 

-Suitable Map Size

-Suitable Amount of Player Spawns

-Suitable Amount of Spots to Hide 

-Suitable Lighting & Frame Rate 

Hope these tips help! 

~Musical

GFLClan Hide & Seek Admin. 

(The Man With The Smexy Voice) 

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

On 3/5/2019 at 6:31 PM, Musical said:

Welcome back to the community @XxskillXx ,

If you have any suggestions, ideas or issues, feel free to contact me. I look forward to seeing your map suggestions, we are always looking for newer and better maps that are suitable for Hide and Seek. Some things to consider before suggesting the map is to follow the suggestion format. When specifically looking for maps, I look for: 

-Suitable Map Size

-Suitable Amount of Player Spawns

-Suitable Amount of Spots to Hide 

-Suitable Lighting & Frame Rate 

Hope these tips help! 

~Musical

GFLClan Hide & Seek Admin. 

(The Man With The Smexy Voice) 

ya dont got a smexy sexy voice mr moosical

• 5 weeks later...