MrManslayerX

Leks wants to remove fists

Fists  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should we keep them?

• Yes
    • No

I think we should keep them, fists are a great tool for prisoners to use.
If anything we can try to remove the aimer movement on them so people can't troll for AFK freezes. (AKA that shake/distort that Chef referred to)

Edited by MrManslayerX

Keep fists, just remove that stupid ass shake/distort effect that it does when someone is punched :roy:

• Like 2

tf is the point of them, they deal less damage than the knife so you can't really kill the cts with it, each time you hit somebody with it. it shakes their screen and I know one day a new user is gonna shoot someone that is supposed to be "afk frozen" i heard someone say they make you run faster but that seems uselss unless there are some stuff im missing here

5 minutes ago, Unzo said:

I know one day a new user is gonna shoot someone that is supposed to be "afk frozen" i heard someone say they make you run faster but that seems uselss unless there are some stuff im missing here

That's why I said we should try to remove the shake.

Edited by MrManslayerX

still useless nobody's gonna use them, knife deals way more damage, basically the same speed. also whats the point of the !knife command then, if its just for the looks then ig it looks kinda cool and more realistic lul

The reason they are most likely going to be removed is because of the other bugs and issues that they cause, not because we don't like them. I'm sure once everything else is set n good, and we find a way to add them without causing other issues, they could be readded.

I wasn't aware that they were causing other issues. If that's the case, (and this vote passes, which it will;) we should try to look into it in the future.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.