Male_08

SCP-594 "Electric Sheep"

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049 - Edit Reason: Changed some waits and hp

I've been hesitant to suggest a scp because a lot of abilities  have been taken but now with these "similar scps spawn at the same area but can't spawn at the same time" thing I guess I could. This doesn't follow the lore but I saw electric and thought up this:

Description: 

SCP-594 is a flock of sheep discovered in the Altai mountains that are highly aggressive and have abnormal electrical abilitys. They become passive when you feed them candy.

Stats:

Health: 2800

Speed: 2845's speed

Lmb: Increase damage (explained further in the specials)

Rmb: Electric locating (explained further in the specials)

Spawn: 457's spawn which means neither him 334 or 594 can spawn in the same round

Specials:

You will be damaged around 594 much like 457 but instead of flame effects there would be electrical effects. The damage would normally be a 1. 

594's lmb special allows him to increase that damage to 5. The delay would be 10 seconds and it last 5 seconds

His Rmb would put a highlight, much like 2521's, over everyone a basic hallway away. It last for 7 seconds and the delay is 12 seconds. 

594 can also send electrical impulses to open keycard required doors up to level 2.

Giving candy to 594 will take away all of his abilities, including the damage around his body, for 10 seconds.

model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=809585922&searchtext=Sheep

Edited by Supreme leader 049
Changed some waits and hp

I love the idea of opening doors that require keycards as an SCP and this can be a way to stop people from hiding inside of rooms in LCZ that require keycards.

And this SCP is similar to 457 and it seems better but it has a weakness that makes it a bit more balanced. +1

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049
1 hour ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Candy makes it way too weak I believe.

Also isn't this literally a mareep.

I mean, I thought wall hacks were pretty powerful.

Edited by Supreme leader 049

Posted  Edited by Maximino007
1 hour ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

It's not too big of a deal to have a weakness to candy since players can only get it from one spot in the entire and they can only have two and if this were implemented the majority of people wouldn't know that the sheep was weak to candy.

Also most of the time the players would just eat the candy if they're health was low.

Edited by Maximino007

On 3/2/2019 at 4:22 PM, Cpt.Haxray said:

Than again haxray we literally have a flaming eevee. Might as well put a mareep with electrical effects.

Number 15. Infinity War Spoilers. The last thing you want is Infinity War Spoilers, but that's what you might get.

57 minutes ago, MrNoobyNoob said:

Than again haxray we literally have a flaming eevee. Might as well put a mareep with electrical effects.

In the defense of the flaming eevee it was just supposed to be plasma in the shape of a fox and there was no better model available that looked like a fox. 

This is a sheep. That is electric. 

Might as well go full out and use the mareep model on the workshop at this point. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1365197847