Mr.McNugget

Mute/Gag Appeal - Mr.McNugget

Name: Mr.McNugget

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:198847140

Gag by: Pancake Jenkins (Perma Gagged)

Gag reason: Comms too long 

Why you should be ungagged:

1. Comms aren't that long

2. I let my brother play for like a month while I was out of the house and he broke literally every rule, which didn't exactly help my track record.

3. My gags/comms (the ones I did at least) are quite infrequent

4. It may not mean much, but I was not given a fair warning, and I would, and always do, comply when admins say to stop.

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

Tagging @Pancake Jenkins as the Admin who perma_gagged you. 

Including screenshot of !comms history. 

1917749419_ScreenShot2019-03-03at12_53_44PM.thumb.png.dd86f128956f5d46e51850f078617e21.png

Additionally posting Admin guidance on gag times. 

1391314388_ScreenShot2019-03-03at12_55_34PM.thumb.png.27b050873d5e79a92c4b0c38d2f82387.png

With the above guidance and your !comms history, you could have and likely should have earned a perma gag a long time ago. Many  Admin have just been too lazy to check into the history. Lately we have been checking ban history and gag history. 

// 

What I will say however, is that I do like you as a player and haven’t had an issue with you in the past. The majority of the time, players get gagged for just being obnoxious and don’t usually get warned like they should. However, your history does show that you would receive multiple gags per day... so this does seem to be a habit.. 

//

Tagging @MilkMan as the SM

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Firstly, you weren’t gagged for having a long comms history. You were gagged because you purposely mic spammed. I checked your comms history, and this isn’t the first time you’ve trolled with your mic.

I will reduce your gag. But you surely won’t be ungagged by today.