Tap Water

Hello and (partial) goodbye and also thank you

I'm pretty sure nobody here knows who i am, but i played on the ZE server a lot for the past few months. It kept me sane for a long time while I was still looking for work after graduating from college (8 and a half months of job searching), I finally managed to get a really high paying office job but like most jobs that pay a lot the hours are very demanding. The past two weeks I haven't been as active on ZE because of the hours I have to pour in for my new job, which was a bit of a bummer for me because I love the server but I obviously don't want to go back to being unemployed as it was one of the most stressful experiences of my life.

What I'm trying to say in this introduction (and partial goodbye) is basically thank you to the ZE server because it gave me some amazing gaming experiences that I never thought I could have again, it also got me through a really rough part in my life. I'll still try to play on the server from time to time, I hope GFL stays awesome and thanks to anyone who took the time to read this.

Try and keep yourself stress free man, it’s tough but you can do it. Good luck with your job!

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

It makes me happy with people posting things like this.. at the end of the day your life is more important.  Get that money, be happy, and the servers will always be open from when you decide to play.  Cheers 

1869790287_thorgiphy.gif.a5585d3368c586a7d7f25bad5ff4bc7a.gif

Current: TTT Admin

Public Relations

Thank you for playing our servers and having a wonderful time while being here. I hope you be safe and enjoy the money. :lenny: Focus on your time with your job and then when you have the time to finally come back to play in our ZE servers, then you'll know. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements