Loco

[CSGO ZE] Custom Stat Suggestion/Update

Posted  Edited by Loco

Hello fellow ZE players!

The stat plugin (hlxstat) found to be useless and underused to zombie escape players. I think it's safely said time to replace/overhaul the plugin itself.

I'm currently taking a public feedback/suggestion on a new plugin and community will be part of the development! 

If you have spare time and fill the form out for me, I will be much appreciated! 

Link to the feedback form is >> Here << !

CLOSED

UPDATE: Sept. 21 2019

The plugin will be added sometime today for alpha testing. Testers were notified by the my discord message. I'm actively seeking for alpha testers who is active on the server! Please check the link below!

https://discordapp.com/channels/223673175571955712/225310286863663104/624704406465806366 Please reference this for how to get into the Alpha testing.

if you have any questions, please contact me in discord @Loco (Loco#9024)

Thanks!

Edited by Loco

Posted  Edited by Loco

Just now, Loco said:

Due to interest of public the plugin is in open beta testing. Thanks for the testers from alpha you will be awarded something special later :)

I also opened up github page for public tracking of plugin! You may check out:

https://github.com/Locomotivers/customstat-suggestion-report

Those who don't have github account you can still submit your suggestion through my discord. 

anndddd Website is coming up 

Thanks!

On 9/20/2019 at 1:15 PM, Loco said:

Update

Sorry for long awaits for plugin :(

Plugin will be finally going to alpha testing

I will be selecting few peoples from form and few peoples from randomly.

If you want to be in the testing please DM me with your STEAMID64 (https://steamid.io/) at Loco#9024

It will be likely when snowy gets up 

Thanks!

------ -----

March 10, 2019 Update:

Thanks, everyone who submitted a form so far! I received over 30 responses so far and some of the responses were great! 

The survey will be closed on March, 12 2019.  

Edited by Loco

stats just promote team killing, inflating and rank whoring most of the time, gfl almost always has people online so theres no need to incentivise players to come online when theres no one else on

7 hours ago, Malal said:

stats just promote team killing, inflating and rank whoring most of the time, gfl almost always has people online so theres no need to incentivise players to come online when theres no one else on

We don't actually use HLStats for points system like in other ZE servers. We use it to track playtimes and users on the server but there's a lot of problems with it not being able to accurately record such data.

14 hours ago, reduct said:

We don't actually use HLStats for points system like in other ZE servers. We use it to track playtimes and users on the server but there's a lot of problems with it not being able to accurately record such data.

What is the new plugin going to track exactly other than playtime

Posted  Edited by Loco

March 10, 2019 Update:

Thanks, everyone who submitted a form so far! I received over 30 responses so far and some of the responses were great! 

The survey will be closed on March, 12 2019.  

Edited by Loco

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2019 at 8:01 AM, DUSTY said:

What's going on with this?

I'm still working on it but since I'm in Korea for 2wk vacation it's difficult to work on the plugin

• 3 months later...
  • Vauff unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
Posted  Edited by Loco

Update

Sorry for long awaits for plugin :(

Plugin will be finally going to alpha testing

I will be selecting few peoples from form and few peoples from randomly. 

If you want to be in the testing please DM me with your STEAMID64 (https://steamid.io/) at Loco#9024

It will be likely when snowy gets up 

Thanks!

Edited by Loco

14 hours ago, DUSTY said:

@Loco Could you clue us in as to what's been revamped?

image.png.afc3acdec21124d7d31e2623fa8b041a.png

image.png.8c15d1a2e5d7908b5cc2c700cfdfda5e.png

There are some few issues with playtime recording wrong on zombie and sometimes in human