Le Quack

New Moderation application

What is your TeamSpeak username and Discord ID? Le Quack, Discord name is Le Quack#5364

Which platforms are you applying for?

Forums
All GFL Official Discords

How would you describe your activity there?

I would describe my activity as extremely active, via Discord and the forums.

Why are you interested in becoming a Moderator?

The main reason that I want to be a moderator is simply to help better the forums and the discord. The current mods do a great job I must say, and I would love nothing more than to take part in this. When I’m not at my computer I am on my phone on both forums and discord, which in my eyes can be a huge +1. I genuinely enjoy helping out others, no matter with what the case may be, and overall I just want to be a bigger help in general. That is why I want to be a moderator.

How would you typically go about handling a conflict between two users?

The way that I would go about handling a situation like this is simple. First things first I would keep it fair and unbiased completely. I would take both sides of the problem from each persons point of view. Then I would take action based upon the events of how that went. To me that’s the best way to go about a situation like that. I have prior experiences dealing with many situations that involve more than two users. That is how I would handle that situation.

Have you ever been warned or muted? If so, explain what happened.

I have never been warned or muted before.

Moderators, please +1 or -1 this application with an explanation for your vote.

• Like 1

Hey Quack, Im going to be 100% honest. I dont see you that active on forums (maybe lurking eh?)

Going for neutral as of now

• Like 1

Extreme activity is not how I'd describe your activity on Discord and Pyros spoke for the Forums, however, from what I have seen from you is that your attitude is definitely one that suits the moderator role.

Pick up that activity and I'll be giving you a +1.

Edited by Liloz01
  • Like 1

@Liloz01 @Pyros 

Thank you so much both for your immediate feedback.  I apologize for giving off a bad impression, as far as why I put my activity as that, is because I am literally on both every single day just checking up on things and keeping updated with the latest posts.  I agree I should be more actively involved in both, despite my few comments on things, I do genuinely care and keep up on posts.  Thank you both again for your feedback, it is much appreciated.  I will give my efforts into making a better impression. 

Neutral.

I would love to work with you, though. Bump up that activity and I'll gladly change my answer :).

Capture+_2019-03-04-12-41-08.png

Capture+_2019-03-04-12-43-27.png

Capture+_2019-03-04-12-44-22.png

• Like 1

Neutral Leaning to a +1

All said above about you

• Great guy
  • Mature 
  • Knows The Rules

Just get that activity up and my vote will change in no time

Good Luck on your app and always

Have a great day.

• Like 1

+1 but only on the condition that you bring your discord activity up outside of ttt admin chat and you boost forums activity a bit too

• Like 1

Neutral for now. He seems to be active on the forums. I will change my vote once I make a decision.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your responses thus far! I am slowly (but surely) making my activity somewhat better.

• Like 3