Posted  Edited by Nick

Hey, peops of GFL.

My institute at my university has a yearly hackathon named AUHack where you can get together with people with many different skills and work on a project for the weekend. This is an international event which is why I am posting it here. You can get an overview of AUHack in this video:

The event features crazy ideas, exciting workshops, a lot of merch, good food, and many other exciting things. But most importantly, the event is completely free! It is possible to sleep at the venue, but, sadly, we do not reimburse travel costs. The event takes place from April 5th to 7th. Last year 250 people attended from around the world. This year we have room for 350!

You can read more about AUHack here: https://auhack.org/

And if you wish to sign up, you can go here: https://register.auhack.org/

Feel free to PM me if you want to know more.

Just for transparency, I am part of the organizer team, so this is a shameless plug. :lenny:

Edited by Nick

Wanna know what I am up to? Take a look at my personal Trello board or my cards on the Development Trello board!

same as what skittlez said, i'd go and ask my cousin to come with me (he just did an ethical hacking course through work)

This is really cool, we’re you anywhere in that video :lenny:, if it was US I would make the effort to go.  

1869790287_thorgiphy.gif.a5585d3368c586a7d7f25bad5ff4bc7a.gif

Current: TTT Admin

Public Relations

5 hours ago, Le Quack said:

This is really cool, we’re you anywhere in that video :lenny:, if it was US I would make the effort to go.  

I am a little too much in that video to be honest. :lenny:

Wanna know what I am up to? Take a look at my personal Trello board or my cards on the Development Trello board!

2 hours ago, Worgee said:

Right.... Nice joke

???