CONSOLE)-Banned: Wallhacking

Name: 512
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:463684036 
Admin who banned you: @lyssJensen  
Sourcebans ban link (Can be found with the yellow button up top): https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): CONSOLE BAN

Why should you be unbanned?:        

Hello, I'm 512. I've been playing on the (1v1) server for about a week now and over this time I've fallen in love with the community, players, and overall atmosphere. I'm ranked 5 on the 1v1 server and as you can probably tell I've definitely ground out some hours to get this rank. I was looking forward to continuing to play on this server and hopefully continue to grow within the community I've become more and more known in. Unfortunately, though it seems like I've run into an issue. My ban? I don't know exactly why I was banned besides the tag "wallhacking" I know Jensn was the staff who banned me and I also know we were playing on a VERY predictable map, with very predictable spawns, and not to mention extremely easy to wallbang EVERYWHERE. The "demo" I received didn't even work or load and I'm questioning just how legit this ban was. Or even really the reasoning behind why I was banned, I've played against and with several of the staff before and I'm wondering why now, all of the sudden I'm receiving this punishment. I'd love to hear back from you! 

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?:

I'd love to continue to play and be a part of the community I've grown to be a part of. A lot of my friends are on this server and quite frankly it's where I spend most of my (CS:GO) time. I'd hate to not be a part of the community I love, and game with the players I've grown attached to. Thanks again for your time!

Edited by 512
  • Like 3

Thanks for appealing for your mute/ban on the 1v1 server.

My vote on the mute/ban(+1 not remove/-1 remove): +1

Reason for my opinion(down below)

For your demo alone is enough to convince 3 different admins that you are wallhacking, and 2 of them think you have more.

After watching the demo I personally hopped on the US server at 2/3 am (my time) and watched you play, where I can confirm that this was the right call to take. Not only did u watch you for a solid 4 maps, but you also prefired many off angles that its no question.

My standing on this matter will stay.

Thanks for playing on the 1v1 server :)

• Like 1

Achievements

Thanks for appealing for your mute/ban on the 1v1 server.

My vote on the mute/ban(+1 not remove/-1 remove): +1

After watching the demo with my fellow admins 3-4 had to be walls, the ones i thought were walls was the 1st clip and the 3rd im pretty sure and the 3rd one was the that got em to this point where i do believe you are walling, I do like you as a player you were really nice and fun to play with everyone loved you. but that is my standing

My standing on this matter will stay.

Thanks for playing on the 1v1 server :)

Thanks for appealing for your mute/ban on the 1v1 server.

My vote on the mute/ban(+1 not remove/-1 remove): +1

Your inconsistency of what you do in rounds (you only worry about angles near the enemy and dont clear normal angles). Sometimes you just rush the guy knowing what side he is on lol.

Thanks for playing on the 1v1 server :)

After reviewing the demo and hearing what my admins had to say, I am going to Deny this ban appeal. We have a 0 tolerance policy for cheaters. You can re-apply for your ban to be lifted in 6 months time. Thanks. 

• OMEGALUL 1