Flops

suggestions from me

add CT mute option (maybe via warden mute power - warden has a certain amount of power every time he begins holding down mic and it decreases every second he talks, once it goes down to below like 80 cts can talk) and add option to get freeday with special things like bhop/low grav to LR. Also add a warden queue so the dude with a bind doesnt get it every round and increase LRs to more than 1 when u have more than a certain number of T's UWU

Edited by Flops
  • Like 4

I do like the ct mute thing but it should just be like the !tmute but CTmute and you can choose a time, the only thing about the Special freeday is if they are rebelling they can use that to there advantage but i do that idea, and there is a warden queue after like 4-5 rounds

Just now, JGuary551 said:

I do like the ct mute thing but it should just be like the !tmute but CTmute and you can choose a time, the only thing about the Special freeday is if they are rebelling they can use that to there advantage but i do that idea, and there is a warden queue after like 4-5 rounds

how about if they choose the special freeday they just cant damage cts 

• Winner 1

For the CT mute while the warden is talking, it's possible using this. It would have to edited to work for CTs but it would be quite useful if it affected CTs and Ts IMO.

Edited by TehCobra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nocheat said:

Like the suggestions,but next time post them in the suggestions topic no need to make a seperate topic. :)

It's fine.

9 hours ago, Flops said:

add CT mute option

I will leave a request for @Nick regarding this + a few other things I had in mind. Don't want to keep you bored for long uwu

9 hours ago, Flops said:

add option to get freeday with special things like bhop/low grav to LR.

You mean like, freeday people to have those two until last request?
If so, I think that can be done.

9 hours ago, Flops said:

Also add a warden queue so the dude with a bind doesnt get it every round

Should be doable for Nick as well (since I know jack shit coding).

Can't give any promises just yet, but I will try.

Edit: forgot to answer last thing

9 hours ago, Flops said:

increase LRs to more than 1 when u have more than a certain number of T's

So regarding this, I am not in favor of it.
It would be absolute chaos to have 2 LR's at the same time lol

Edited by Leks
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Leks said:
14 hours ago, Flops said:

add option to get freeday with special things like bhop/low grav to LR.

You mean like, freeday people to have those two until last request?
If so, I think that can be done.

no i meant add an option to choose a freeday for the next round with a special little condition like low gravity or auto bhop on or whatever

example - john gets LR. John uses LR menu to select "freeday" which then leads to new menu showing freeday- autobhop; freeday - lowgrav; freeday - drugs etc

4 hours ago, Leks said:
14 hours ago, Flops said:

increase LRs to more than 1 when u have more than a certain number of T's

So regarding this, I am not in favor of it.
It would be absolute chaos to have 2 LR's at the same time lol

I also disagree regarding this cause one LR with like 8 cts takes forever. Having two makes less people wait, more people stay on the server, and more people engaged at one time. It also shouldnt be very chaotic since... t's telling guards LR rules on mic is very quick usually.

One more suggestion would be so that freeday/glow is automatically slain when the freeday and 1 last T are alive so last T gets LR, seems kinda BS to me that freeday gets to participate in LR too OWO

On 3/10/2019 at 6:46 PM, Flops said:

One more suggestion would be so that freeday/glow is automatically slain when the freeday and 1 last T are alive so last T gets LR, seems kinda BS to me that freeday gets to participate in LR too OWO 

Nah I feel like it's rewarding for good behaviour, like not rebelling during freeday.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Leks said:

Nah I feel like it's rewarding for good behaviour, like not rebelling during freeday.

i dont even understand why freedays are allowed to damage cts (even though they usually dont), they can single-handedly ruin a round and can disrupt a round easily.  The whole concept of a freeday is for some idiot to just have a round where he or she can do whatever they want, and i don't think rebelling should be part of that.

I would prefer it if we just removed their ability to damage cts and slayed them once 2 t's were left

Edited by JGuary551

I can agree with them not doing damage but slaying them once 2 Ts are left no we should keep that regu

19 minutes ago, Flops said:

i dont even understand why freedays are allowed to damage cts (even though they usually dont), they can single-handedly ruin a round and can disrupt a round easily.  The whole concept of a freeday is for some idiot to just have a round where he or she can do whatever they want, and i don't think rebelling should be part of that.

I would prefer it if we just removed their ability to damage cts and slayed them once 2 t's were left

lar 

We used to have a freeday command that would make the next day a free day, lock the timer to start at 4 minutes, and give T's respawns.

Which was pretty good IMO, but the command itself was kinda inconvenient and obtuse to use.
If it were to be re-iterated, that would be nice.

On 3/16/2019 at 4:52 AM, MrManslayerX said:

We used to have a freeday command that would make the next day a free day, lock the timer to start at 4 minutes, and give T's respawns.

Which was pretty good IMO, but the command itself was kinda inconvenient and obtuse to use.
If it were to be re-iterated, that would be nice.

it still exists. It's a voteday. It was always a voteday afaik.

It used to be a !freeday command as well.
Only issue was you had to use the command the round before, so you couldn't just spontaneously do a freeday with it.
Also wasn't it sort of an unwritten thing that that's how all freedays should go, so they don't take forever?