LLJ

New Public Relations Application

Discord Username? (leave blank if you don't want it revealed) MASTERPIECE#4441

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for the team? I have experience within Human Resources from my time being an Affairs Staff Member and DSM / DR and doing the things required for said position. I understand the concepts, responsibilities and requirements and I believe that I can fulfill the things as listed before in a sufficient manner.

Roles:

Human Resources

What is your age? 15

Do you have any prior experience? Former Affairs Staff for DEFN (Definitive Networks).
Former Discord Server Manager on RDMN (Redmoon)
Former Discord Director for Octane Networks
As a Discord Server Manager and Discord Director, I served the same purpose. To manage the community's discord, their moderators / admins and create a hub where players were kept informed of the server they were playing on. I was granted full access to these discords and I would answer questions regarding Discord Moderation, punishments for rule breaking and some other minute things revolving around managing a community.
As an Affairs Staff member, I was tasked to assist in answering questions and deal with "Cases". Cases would be things like issues between players vs. staff, Staff vs. Staff, etc. I also provided counseling to players who required such though DM's in discord (I cannot provide screenshots due to an NDA I signed upon taking the position).

How much time would you honestly dedicate into PR weekly? I could provide around 5 hours weekly due to school and other commitments.

Public Relations members, please +1 or -1 this application with an explanation for your vote.

• OMEGALUL 6

Achievements

2 minutes ago, WigglesWorth said:

Before we get too into this app, what happened to where you no longer have these positions in those communities?

For both Discord Roles, the communities were dying and the owners were abandoning and I did not want to take control of the entire community and so, I resigned.

For Affairs, I was also resigned but due to conflicts with players who had a negative opinion of me.

Achievements

Gonna drop a hard no (-1 if you're uninformed) all I've seen you do is role hunt and community hop and most of your activity in this community is just randomly posting :omegalul: in discord with no context and then disappearing again.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

1 minute ago, motorsteak said:

Gonna drop a hard no (-1 if you're uninformed) all I've seen you do is role hunt and community hop and most of your activity in this community is just randomly posting :omegalul: in discord with no context and then disappearing again.

I've stated this before and I will state this again. I lurk in discord. I always do. I have kept my profile low moreover in discord because I do not feel like there is alot for me to speak about / I don't really enjoy chatting in discord anymore.

If you haven't checked, I am an admin for 2, soon to be 3 of our Murder servers which means I am active on forums, In-game, etc.

You are judging my application on discord activity, not overall activity (in-game, forums, discord).

Achievements

Neutral, I am not sure about your activity, but you do have experience. I'll make my vote after I see what others say 

• Like 2

-1. Hell no.

2 hours ago, motorsteak said:

all I've seen you do is role hunt and community hop

Edited by Korowa
  • Like 7

Neutral leaning towards -1

I know I am entitled to my own opinion of you, but from what I can tell by your current responses from my fellow team it’s not looking to promising of me to support you.

• Like 3

Honestly I’m going to have to give a fat -1. First of all, your past roles in other communities do not help your application. All it shows to me is that you jump roles frequently. This shows that you invest time in roles then quickly get bored of the role and move on. I’ve seen this first hand when you applied for admin on jb. You were on like 1-3 times, then when it was a little toxic, you quickly resigned. You’ve said that you’ve changed or improved, but fundimentally you happened. These type of actions shouldn’t be accepted in a public relations role. If you show you have changed (not just saying it), I will consider otherwise.

Edited by Chef.
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Chef. said:

Honestly I’m going to have to give a fat -1. First of all, your past roles in other communities do not help your application. All it shows to me is that you jump roles frequently. This shows that you invest time in roles then quickly get bored of the role and move on. I’ve seen this first hand when you applied for admin on jb. You were on like 1-3 times, then when it was a little toxic, you quickly resigned. You’ve said that you’ve changed or improved, but fundimentally you happened. This type of actions shouldn’t be accepted in a public relations role. If you show you have changed (not just saying it), I will consider otherwise.

I had each one of those roles for 4+ months.

The most recent role I had (Affairs Staff), ended in November of 2018. Showing this happened a while ago.

I closed my JB app for a variety of reasons:

1.) I neglected my administrative position on Murder and wished to catch up on it.

2.) I thought I would have the same drive for JB that I had before it’s shutdown, it turns out I didn’t and I didn’t want to just do nothing and take space up.

Any other reasons, I can PM you.

For my actions, I am sure my manager and former manager, Zero and Winter can gladly vouch for my conduct.

Achievements