strawberry crab

Inate & Inane Isopod Issues

What is The Strongest SCP on the Server? 

Well it's might be 055, because it might up lagging the server half the time and maybe ends up killing more people then then there are players on the server. Maybe because we can't go into any further detail I'll maybe ask another question.

Then What's one of the possible strongest? 

scp_378_by_mimi_fox_d7uuoli-pre.thumb.jpg.709d2733a51712f2e0ad6a39372c7577.jpg

by mimifox

Honestly Each Time I or someone else plays as this scp it ends killing off at least half a dozen people (most times), Great attack speed, good mobility (when compared to 682/096), good health (~1700), can regenerate health,795-like hit box, it's "disguise", "ability" to "juggle" players against a wall and most importantly the ability to use items. If all of this true then the sort-of inate and inane  issue with this isopod is that it's unbalanced.

While Im told its at least half a dozen (most times) every time I've played as it I usually end up getting anywhere between 7 to 15 players. When normally it's just 3-6 as others?

Has anyone been able to replicate this as 378? Is it unbalanced? 

13 people in less than 3 minutes near same amount both times as 378

20190301223532_2.thumb.jpg.6298f2570ba5b112d5308d34423edd78.jpg

space.png

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049

I think he should have the same hp, the speed of 939, and a nerf so that players can see he's scp.

Edited by Supreme leader 049

Posted  Edited by Maximino007
2 hours ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

I think he should have 017's hp, the speed of 939, and a nerf so that players can see he's scp.

SCP-939's speed is the same as the normal human sprinting speed.

Also I think 900 health is way to low for SCP-378 to survive since it's hurtbox changes once it controls a body and I was 378 once and I lost health quickly (maybe i'm just bad idk) but it definitely needs a nerf.

Edited by Maximino007

53 minutes ago, Maximino007 said:

SCP-939's speed is the same as the normal human sprinting speed.

Also I think 900 health is way to low for SCP-378 to survive since it's hurtbox changes once it controls a body and I was 378 once and I lost health quickly (maybe i'm just bad idk) but it definitely needs a nerf.

I could have sworn 939 walks slower, because I can always outrun him.