BrotherWolf

Selling Christmas Items

I have been trying to get more points now, and I sold some stuff, but I can't sell Christmas Items. If I sell it, I would be getting a lot of points (almost 60000 for candy cane jump pack, but I can't and it's just sitting in my inventory.

I think we should be able to sell Christmas items that cannot be sold yet (Christmas Hats, Trails, Candy Cane jump packs, Christmas Miku, and Santa). And if we can't sell it for some reason, can we have someone take items away (only if you want it taken away though) and give the points that you would get from selling the items? If they get taken away and no points are given, then the players basically sold stuff for free. 

This doesn't apply to halloween stuff since none of those cost anything.

Idk how to do this in format since it's so specific though.

Even though I have no Christmas items I do find that idea pretty dumb that you can't sell them. They have a cost in the pointshop to buy and sell them so they should be sold.

Buying the Christmas items was optional, that's why the price was so high. You could get a free Christmas item each day via !gift, hence forth why they were not sellable, if they were they could be easily abused.

Fun fact:

This did happen, the Candycane Trail was sellable during the 2017 Christmas event (Mbs was Manager) and people abused the literal hell out of it, gaining hundreds of millions of points.