Jump to content
lll

Best. Server.

Recommended Posts

Holy shit, i never realized until now that other breach servers actually have half-decent game mechanics. And you can actually kill people on other breach servers without having to use like all of your fucking ammo.

 

Another thing is that a lot of the SCPs are perfect and do not need any reworking, especially 096, the fact that he can kill people who have not looked at his face is very OP.

 

EDIT: Please keep commenting that this is great feedback you're being very helpful.

Edited by lll
  • Like 1
  • OMEGALUL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, lll said:

can actually kill people on other breach servers without having to use like all of your fucking ammo

>Proceeds to kill 066, 372, and Some random dude, all with one deagle and some ammo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, lll said:

Holy shit, i never realized until now that other breach servers actually have half-decent game mechanics. And you can actually kill people on other breach servers without having to use like all of your fucking ammo.

 

Im not even kidding the server need serious reworking.

Yes RN breach sucks and gfl breach is number one best gmod breach server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 But like this server has the most update scps I’m pretty sure. And there aren’t really that much problems plus we don’t want people to steal all ammo so no one gets any ammo which makes the game broken so only one person gets all the ammo. Plus you can steal ammo from other people when they die by picking up their gun then dropping it to get ur original gun. plus it shouldn’t take so much ammo to kill one person if you got some good aim. @lll

Edited by RainGamma
  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the descriptive feedback on the server. I'm sure you spent a lot of time on it. Next time try to add:

  • Any feedback of the fucking sort

Thank you again for your cancerous input to this server, we hope to see you never again!

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

3 hours ago, RainGamma said:

 But like this server has the most update scps I’m pretty sure. And there aren’t really that much problems plus we don’t want people to steal all ammo so no one gets any ammo which makes the game broken so only one person gets all the ammo. Plus you can steal ammo from other people when they die by picking up their gun then dropping it to get ur original gun. plus it shouldn’t take so much ammo to kill one person if you got some good aim. @lll

No point trying to explain to this brainlet, just ignore it and carry on lmao

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

Fix what? Gameplay aspect or administration aspect? Roles or items? Rules or guidelines? I'm still confused about the problem here. You're just complaining about a single SCP and the weapons.

 

Imagine trying to balance 17 different custom SCPs, whilst managing bugs and the staff team, accepting/denying apps and suggestions, compiling new maps, designing new maps, tweaking statistics of roles and weapons,  E. T. C. Yeah Xy does a lot of hard work for Breach and it's people like you that make the server seem as toxic as a cow with 3 heads and radiation poisioning.

 

Instead of coming across as cancerous and under the age of 13 by posting a weird thread with no real criticism, put actual effort into telling us why we are a crappy server. 

 

 

Also @Xy_ fix your game ffs

Edited by Sofics
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

20 hours ago, lll said:

@Sofics Sorry about that. I forgot that Xy is the only person that actually does a lot of hard work. Its not like the admins do aNyThInG...

I really can't be asked to prove you wrong anymore bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

On 3/19/2019 at 2:58 PM, Sofics said:

Imagine trying to balance 17 different custom SCPs

Imagine trying to balance anything at all, nothing is balanced.

Something being balanced is basically Heaven, Everyone believes it exists, or you can reach it, but most usually don't.

 

Take this as an example, 

 

SCP-B is Perfectly balanced

Group A can beat it fine because they're at least decent

but

Group B sucks at the game and argues this SCP is overpowered and sucks

 

or a real example imo i'm in Group B

 

SCP-066 is Questionably balanced

Group A can't play as it and says its the worst SCP and cant do shit.

but

Group B Utilizes 066 to his ability and how he should be played and argues use him correctly

Group A Strikes back with "Use him correctly? Every SCP should be simple enough for anyone to play"

Group B Defends with "Hes a Stealth SCP not a Charge in and expect to win like 682 and literally every other SCP"

Group A Stri-

wait i'm getting on a rant, you get my point.

Also i am pissed at people who say 066 is shit, because he is clearly not, he rips people apart, ITS CALLED ELEMENT OF SURPRISE YOU LIT-

 

wait what was i talking about again? balancing? yea you get my point.

 

 

Tldr, Nothing can be balanced.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Mr Z said:

Imagine trying to balance anything at all, nothing is balanced.

Something being balanced is basically Heaven, Everyone believes it exists, or you can reach it, but most usually don't.

 

Take this as an example, 

 

SCP-B is Perfectly balanced

Group A can beat it fine because they're at least decent

but

Group B sucks at the game and argues this SCP is overpowered and sucks

 

or a real example imo i'm in Group B

 

SCP-066 is Questionably balanced

Group A can't play as it and says its the worst SCP and cant do shit.

but

Group B Utilizes 066 to his ability and how he should be played and argues use him correctly

Group A Strikes back with "Use him correctly? Every SCP should be simple enough for anyone to play"

Group B Defends with "Hes a Stealth SCP not a Charge in and expect to win like 682 and literally every other SCP"

Group A Stri-

wait i'm getting on a rant, you get my point.

Also i am pissed at people who say 066 is shit, because he is clearly not, he rips people apart, ITS CALLED ELEMENT OF SURPRISE YOU LIT-

 

wait what was i talking about again? balancing? yea you get my point.

 

 

Tldr, Nothing can be balanced.

 

Ikr, 066 is the shit lmao. 

 

As I said, trying to balance anything is a pain in the ass and you can only do so much with SCP stats until they become broken and unbalanced

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...