Ikus

SCP-3108 "The Nerfing Gun" Idea 2

Posted  Edited by Ikus

SCP-3108 "The Nerfing Gun"

Alright, now that I have your attention with this obnoxious color, I have a idea. Ever since Nighthound brought up the idea of the nerf gun, I've just thought of a idea for funsies, like usual.  Oh, if you see @The1337Gh0st's post, it's because Nighthound has their ideas, whiles I have mine. 

SCP-3801 Description:

Description: SCP-3108 is a heavily modified Nerf brand dart gun which demonstrates anomalous transformative properties when paired with SCP-3108-1, a foam dart discovered loaded within SCP-3108 at the time of recovery. SCP-3108 does not demonstrate these properties when firing Nerf darts other than SCP-3108-1, nor does SCP-3108-1 demonstrate these properties when fired from a different Nerf dart gun. The phrase "OP PLS NERF" is inscribed on the exterior of SCP-3108-1 in red ink.

When SCP-3108 fires SCP-3108-1 into a target, said target will instantaneously be altered in such a way that the result is perceived as "worse" or "inferior" by the individual wielding the object. This transformation can range from minor alterations to complete molecular reconstruction. The law of conservation of mass does not affect transformations caused by SCP-3108, and noticeable increases or decreases in mass have occurred often in testing. The resulting objects or organisms do not show any evidence of anomalous traits. Transformations do not represent any objective value scale, but rather stem solely from the opinions of the current holder.

Stats:

Damage: None

Attack Speed: Slow (Due to only having one bullet)

Clip Size: 1 (See Above)

Magazine: 30

Reload Speed: Slow

Spawn Area:

Any place where a pistol would spawn, and make it replace the pistol slot.

Specials:

The effect here would be for it to have a randomized (Or mash it all up together I don't care) effect for 30 seconds or 1 minute, such as:

• Blindness
  • Slowness
  • Item Stripping
  • Maximum HP to 75 (For Humans and Perm)
  • Take away one quarter of a SCP's HP (Perm)
  • Bleeding
  • 795's rat effect

Remember, these are just ideas however. Effects are up to Xy. However, comment below for effects you think I should add.

Model:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1588345531&searchtext=

Use the maverick, or use 1337's idea and a retextured version of the HL2 revolver.

I mean Nighthound's idea is cool too check it out I guess I don't know

Edited by Ikus

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049

+1 I think this is much better than previous 3108 suggestions, nerfing wise and fun wise on both sides.

Edited by Supreme leader 049

Posted  Edited by RainGamma

+1 I like your idea. It’s a bit more balanced. Also scp 500 should be able to fix every thing this nerf gun does to you so like if you get shot and only get to have 75 hp then if u use your scp 500 it puts your health back to 100 hp and u have no cap.

Edited by RainGamma