Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Supreme leader 049

SCP-3199 "Humans, Refuted" and "Mother Hen" special round

Recommended Posts

SCP-3199 are pale human-like creatures that eat live prey and lay eggs.

 

Stats:

 

Health: 2700

Speed: 017's speed

lmb: Scratch and bite

rmb: Lay egg

Spawn: 049's containment chamber

 

Specials:

 

The lmb will do 15 damage rapidly and heal 3199 with however much hp the player he killed started with, which means he can get almost all of his hp back if he kills 999. There is no delay and 3199 cannot get more hp than what it started with.

rmb would take half of 3199's hp away, giving it to a egg which would be a player pulled out of spectators. The player would be stuck as the egg for 20 seconds who can not move until the timer is out. The egg would have the same "melee" attack as 2845 except a  player would have to be close to it for 5 seconds. Once the egg has hatched, the player would have the same stats as the starting 3199. (Example: the first 3199 has 200 hp, it lays a egg giving the egg 100 hp and taking 100 hp from itself, once the egg has hatched both the mother and hatchling can lay more eggs taking away 50 hp from them and giving their new eggs 50 hp.) The lowest hp 3199 can lay up to is 2 and the delay would be 20 seconds.

 

Scp-3199 model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=257870201&searchtext=Zombie Fits the description of pale and hariless better than 049-2. Another option could be the poison zombie model that comes with Garry's mod but that's not necessarily as pale as this model.

Egg model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123820979&searchtext=Egg

 

"Mother Hen" special round

 

This special round would have all of the players except one be Tau-5. The one player would be a 3199 with 9000 hp. The tau-5 are tasked with killing all of the 3199 instances. 3199 and its many offsprings are tasked with killing all of the tau-5 and laying as many eggs as possible.

Edited by Supreme leader 049
Put Rmb and lmb together along with taking out r and making that Rmb
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y E S .

 

I love the idea of creating instances without needing a victim to do it.

But I think it shouldn't take half of SCP-3199's health. I think it should take about 200 - 400 of SCP-3199's health.

Also I think it's RMB can be mixed with it's LMB, meaning if you kill someone with your LMB it will heal you instead of using RMB since most of the time players would either heal or be already dead if they were at 15 or lower health.

Aside from that I give this a +1

 

Also I found this playermodel that looks like it can fit. Check it out https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=951080267

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Maximino007 said:

Y E S .

 

I love the idea of creating instances without needing a victim to do it.

But I think it shouldn't take half of SCP-3199's health. I think it should take about 200 - 400 of SCP-3199's health.

Also I think it's RMB can be mixed with it's LMB, meaning if you kill someone with your LMB it will heal you instead of using RMB since most of the time players would either heal or be already dead if they were at 15 or lower health.

Aside from that I give this a +1

 

Also I found this playermodel that looks like it can fit. Check it out https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=951080267

I put Rmb and lmb together and replaced r with the new Rmb. As for taking half of his health away, I think that's fine because his speed is 017's speed and he can heal. And I think this model is a bit to radical knowing that he looks like this:

image.thumb.jpeg.09ee5b7e57c5e5a532adb20e563c6936.jpeg

Edited by Supreme leader 049
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

I put Rmb and lmb together and replaced r with the new Rmb. As for taking half of his health away, I think that's fine because his speed is 017's speed and he can heal. And I think this model is a bit to radical knowing that he looks like this:

I changed my mind on it losing 200 - 400 health and I now agree with it losing half of it's health. Even losing half of it's health it still has enough health to survive for a while.

 

And I found a few other playermodels:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1512479481

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1260376839

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=257870201 (This one can be made into a playermodel)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the closet playermodel I could think of that resembles a big, fat, white, pale humanoid thing: right here.

 

The idea seems fine, but eh, the part about chosing spectators might result in a lot of afk people being chosen, just the nature of spectators. I'll give you a +1 though, because I want SCP-3199 in the game.

 

Permission to resurrect this suggestion? I have a slightly different idea for 3199 :3

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Doomnack said:

This is the closet playermodel I could think of that resembles a big, fat, white, pale humanoid thing: right here.

 

The idea seems fine, but eh, the part about chosing spectators might result in a lot of afk people being chosen, just the nature of spectators. I'll give you a +1 though, because I want SCP-3199 in the game.

 

Permission to resurrect this suggestion? I have a slightly different idea for 3199 :3

 

 

That pm is great for the context and picture of 3199. I thought about the issue with afk hatchlings so I made the player be a egg for 20 seconds, but that still might not work. Maybe there could be a alarm type thing that only the player being pulled out of spectators can hear when the egg is layed. And yes you can do your different idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Maximino007 said:

I changed my mind on it losing 200 - 400 health and I now agree with it losing half of it's health. Even losing half of it's health it still has enough health to survive for a while.

 

And I found a few other playermodels:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1512479481

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1260376839

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=257870201 (This one can be made into a playermodel)

The final model is the 049-2 but better I'm changing it to that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...