Ghost_Assassin

New Zealand mass shooting at mosques

9 hours ago, Major_Push said:

I think there's some irony in you calling him a retard since that is also what he wanted, if not what he actually wanted. He wanted to create division between people

He wanted a political/social division, not what I did.

I don't see how that makes him not insane. 

Do you actually know what insanity is?

In fact, the fact that he let a couple cross the road because they're white goes to show how insane he is.

No that shows the opposite, you really need to learn what insanity is before you through the word around, the Aramoana shooter was insane, he randomly shot people because someone's dog walked onto his property.

What makes you think that he's not insane?  

The thought and effort put into it, Insanity is someone who has a non healthy mind, one that does not work properly, can not reason etc

This person is insane. No one in the right mind would go out shooting people. I think the reason why he said “sub to pewdiepie” was so it can get more attention since pewdiepie is a popular person. He live-streamed it because he wanted to get people scared. We shouldn’t let this video go anywhere because it won’t do us any good watching it.

4 hours ago, Malal said:

He wanted a political/social division, not what I did.

Do you actually know what insanity is?

No that shows the opposite, you really need to learn what insanity is before you through the word around, the Aramoana shooter was insane, he randomly shot people because someone's dog walked onto his property.

The thought and effort put into it, Insanity is someone who has a non healthy mind, one that does not work properly, can not reason etc

So he has a healthy mind that works properly and reasons even though he killed people because he thought they were taking over? 

That's pretty insane to me unless you think he was justified. 

But honestly this is just semantics at this point. My point is that anyone who thinks the same way he does should seriously go see a doctor. His thoughts are not those of a rational person. That level of paranoia and hatred is not normal. And as i said before, he is 100% responsible for his actions and is a terrorist by all means of the word. My point in calling him insane has more to do with his insane ideology that many people also believe. 

Edited by Major_Push
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Major_Push said:

So he has a healthy mind that works properly and reasons even though he killed people because he thought they were taking over? 

Are you going to say Hitler was insane too, considering he killed people he considered were taking over?

If the New Zealand courts found him insane he wouldn't be fit too stand trial.

That's pretty insane to me unless you think he was justified. 

Buzzword, the more a word is used incorrectly the less the word's value is, until eventually it loses all value and meaning and becomes a generic word with little true meaning.

But honestly this is just semantics at this point.

Except I'm using the literal definition and medically accepted use of the word, you're just using it as a buzzword, the New Zealand court haven't found him insane and won't find him insane.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Malal said:

Are you going to say Hitler was insane too, considering he killed people he considered were taking over?

If the New Zealand courts found him insane he wouldn't be fit too stand trial.

Buzzword, the more a word is used incorrectly the less the word's value is, until eventually it loses all value and meaning and becomes a generic word with little true meaning.

Except I'm using the literal definition and medically accepted use of the word, you're just using it as a buzzword, the New Zealand court haven't found him insane and won't find him insane.

Lol. 

4 hours ago, Trigger said:

I'd hate to be that guy but we should just stop talking about it. 

Way ahead of you. The whole thing was tangential anyway. 

My point is simply that that mindset of any race being superior or that Muslims are invading the West is just wrong and unhealthy. And anyone who thinks that these are grounds for murder of innocent people should seek some help.

But also just lol at arguing over semantics when the message is clear. 

On 3/16/2019 at 9:14 PM, Malal said:

Nice retort, in the future refrain from discussing subjects you have no education in.

Refrain from ever starting discussions like these.

We're here to learn of this terrible event and be sympathetic to the victims of the mosque shooting. Not to bicker at each other about the shooter.

• Like 5

Achievements

18 minutes ago, Malal said:

Victims who were converting people to radical who would later join ISIS

In my opinion you are fucking retarded

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Malal said:

image.png

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Malal said:

You need help. Please refrain making statements like that. Last thing we need is you stirring up chaos over a shooting.

• Like 2

Achievements

OMG ABUSIVE MODS

• OMEGALUL 1