Pyrono

Event #120 -- 4 Elements

Posted  Edited by Vanya

Event Overview:

Hello everyone!

Since we are busy lately making the votes for the event, this event was picked by the megathread.

Now the story behind the map. GFL wandered through the woods and all the sudden they find themselfs inside Crobats basement, and the only way out is to beat his dungeon. :lenny:

For this event we'll be playing:

• ze_rizomata_s1_3

Time for the event:

• Saturday March 16th 11pm GMT-0
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
Eventually the times will be posted in our Steam group for your convenience so make sure to join it so you can see the exact time at which it starts for you!
Special Kickers:
  • None for this event
VIP Rewards:
  • Winning the map gives you one week of V.I.P
Duration of the event:
  • About 3-4 hours should be enough for it.
Rules:
  • Tryhard will be enforced for this event, hold onto your seats until event is done.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
Leaders:
  • Any leaders are welcome
See you on the weekend!
:nepsmug:

(It might be that vanya edits the post If I made any mistake since this is my first event post.)
Edited by Vanya

Me and the boys standing right in front of your shit post. 

ATTENTION ALL AMERICAN GAMERS:

Some of you may have forgotten, but we recently experienced a daylight savings time. This means that the event time will be 1 HOUR later than you are used to. Feel free to go online and figure out what your new event time will be if you have any concerns :nepsmug:

Posted  Edited by Vanya

Alternatively you can always check the Steam group https://steamcommunity.com/groups/gflcssze so you can see the exact moment at which the event starts for you.

Special thanks to Pyrono for covering me this week as I was both sick and busy with Uni shit.

Edited by Vanya