Devious1

Making another ze map (slowly)

Posted  Edited by hotEvercLear

well, not to derail you, but I'm working on a Game of Thrones map right now called ze_GoT_Winterfell and can do bosses and NPC and entity stuff. if you want to combine forces, that castle looks dope and could easily become winterfell. 

if not, onahole has a nice guide for doing bosses, and luff has a solid template to do them with vscript as well. come hang out in the GFL mapping discord and it makes mapping a lot easier. 

also, you never learn if you dont push yourself!

Edited by hotEvercLear

On 3/16/2019 at 9:48 PM, hotEvercLear said:

well, not to derail you, but I'm working on a Game of Thrones map right now called ze_GoT_Winterfell and can do bosses and NPC and entity stuff. if you want to combine forces, that castle looks dope and could easily become winterfell. 

if not, onahole has a nice guide for doing bosses, and luff has a solid template to do them with vscript as well. come hang out in the GFL mapping discord and it makes mapping a lot easier. 

also, you never learn if you dont push yourself!

http://fastdl.gflclan.com/cstrike/maps/ze_GoT_The_North_b4.bsp.bz2

Posted  Edited by willywilson
18 hours ago, hotEvercLear said:

is it good? i have the bones of 3 lvls so far... winterfell crypts, the castle, and then a lvl that ends at the wall... 

17 hours ago, Devious1 said:

I checked it out on YouTube and it looked really nice, Slayerdragon/Noctali have always been really good with brushwork though

It's an amazing map hot, really fun, interesting holds, and while pretty hard, feels almost like white walkers are trying to touch you

if either of you want to try it out hmu or any one else in gfl's css server and play around on it

Edited by willywilson