RecklessCaution

Ungag

Name: 123

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:120986638

Gag Reason: Disrespect, something else

Gag By: One Big Boi | GFL Trial Admin | Toxic: I have proof, please, please, I beg you dad, report me if I made a mistake

Ban Time: IDK around 8:25

Why should you be ungagged? 

"One Big Boi | GFL Trial Admin | Toxic: You saying I payed for my rank, calling people gay for their map opinion, calling other players out for their age, and more"

Note I wasn't the one that said he paid for his rank, I asked if I could pay for one as well. I never called someone gay, I said "that's gay" in response to someone who took no offense to me saying that as it wasn't used in a derogatory way. This "calling players our for their age" is interesting as I asked if anyone was under the age of 13 because steam has a policy were you are to be 13 and older, I said if you're under 13 you must be banned. It was obviously a joke and I had multiple players join in along with me as again they took no offense.(15-20 prior to my gag) Considering any of this disrespectful is outlandish and insane, leaving rules up for interpretation based on feeling or admin discretion creates room for large discrimination when someone doesn't have the mental capacity to handle "power" or is not developed enough to understand so.

Well, I have proof and many vouches from the server that you have broken multiple rules. You and your friends are repetitively breaking the rules believing a punishment would not arrive. You were disrespecting me (assuming that Trial Admin is referring to me, the only active Trial Admin on at the time), saying I payed for my rank, I should "refund it", and more about me not being a legitimately, applied admin/being too young. Now, ever since I gagged you, you have reported me for saying something that is not true, I was not saying "big gay" or being gay/homosexual is a bad thing by saying that - it was your assumption, or whoever said, "diagnosis is a bad illness" - wrong by the way. Your gag has expired and you are still persisting with breaking these rules, leaving me to believe that you'll be gagged/muted again. 

Achievements

Not once did I say refund your rank, I ASKED if I could purchase a rank out of genuine curiosity. What is your proof  of me disrespecting you? 

Here is the definition of a diagnosis. Yes you are implying that being gay is a illness. You are a hypocrite and have no punishment for your actions for as you said "assuming" something was disrespectful or meant in a different way. 

di·ag·no·sis

/ˌdīəɡˈnōsəs/

noun

noun: diagnosis; plural noun: diagnoses

the identification of the nature of an illness or other problem by examination of the symptoms.

"early diagnosis and treatment are essential"

• 1 month later...
Posted  Edited by Calculord

Wasn't this moved to closed already and had more comments? Or was that a player report by the same person at the same time

Edit: Yeah, this was resolved in player reports, and was pretty much the exact same thing, this just hasn't been closed yet

Edited by Calculord

Former GMOD Prop Hunt Senior Admin

The Former Weirdo Senior Admin

Calculord

:Toot: