MaxDevill666

A badmin doing what a badmin does better

Your In-Game Name: MaxDevill666

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:92076890

Mute Reason and Length: continuous racism

Admin That Muted You: floaties

Appeal Reason: I got SILENCED for no reason, this guy SILENCED me for no reason, saying i was racist when im def not lol . Idk what this guy mental problem is, but if having fun is being racist, well damn im a racist cunt lol.

I join the server and the only thing i did was saying:

"yo is the n word allowed in this server?"

friend: " yeah its allowed my dude"

"oh great my ni..." as i cut my mic

hell if just saying ni gets u ban u better get a nice mic cause if u start laging i guess ur gonna get silenced.  Pretty sure this kid has a problem whit me always on my dick, trying his hard to fucking mute me, i cant have fun on the server whit this type of admins

btw this is the second time he does this lol, yesterday he did the same but it was a 10 minutes MUTE so i didnt even care that much but now hell, i dont understand how just saying 2 words can make u racist and i really dont understand how fucked up in the head u need to be to think that is racist at any point.

Posted  Edited by Sneaky Weazel

You're fooling yourself if you think this silence was applied due to just once incident. You consistently mic spam, scream into the mic, and use racism. Having fun on the server is one thing, but you need to know your boundaries and that's what the rules are for. Your mutes and gags should have been stacking, so this week-long silence is far overdue. 

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=maxdevil&Submit=Search

image.thumb.png.3095981e94fee4b4cc66b42a2fac5795.png

Edited by Sneaky Weazel

-Sneaky

Posted  Edited by MaxDevill666

i mean half of those are from the same boring depressing admin, then theres block whit those 1min mutes where just a meme lol and then vauff whit deserved mutes (as ik im not perfect and i do time to time get out of the line)

Also i do use my mic a lot, almost never type on chat, but calling it mic spam makes it look bad lol

Yes true, im loud in the mic, cause of my great mic quality and the + of actually having fun and an actual personality not like half of the players/admins who are just depressive,try hards and boring fucks xd , so i dont blame u for saying that.

And for the racism its just that u are fucked up in the head xd, cause im gonna tell u again if u think just cause i say "n word" a lot makes me racist , fun thing is YOU ARE THE RACIST ONE IN HERE, what i say (not so often tbh) is nyngen lol, which it means human on japenese ( u prob know this as 90% of the player base is a weeb lol)

So yes, i am most diffidently sure i did nothing wrong (this time lol) and i will call it not only admin abuse, but kinda of a hate toward me,cause we all know admin and some players hate me and they dont even try to hide it lul

Edited by MaxDevill666

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

Unfortunately, your appeal has been denied. You've been given lots of chances with your mutes/gags, yet you seem to continue with your attitude. If we legit went by the system, you'd would have been perm muted long ago.

Let this mute/gag remind you that rules exist on the server, and if you don't follow, there'll be consequences :shrug:

it probably wasn't a good idea to insult the admin on forums & discord too btw

Edited by xSnowyAngel