I just thought of a command idea.

I think a client-side !muteall command could be useful for example when you want to listen to the jukebox without the players talking and without muting every player one by one (especially when there's lots of players)

Is there already a console command to mute a certain player (just 1 at a time)?

2 minutes ago, Zero said:

Is there already a console command to mute a certain player (just 1 at a time)?

no you have to open scoreboard and right click + mute every player

what I want is a insta-mute every player with 1 command

@Zero TTT has this command in ulx menu. It's a clientside mute and gag. But I don't remember if there's a muteall command.

Anyway, you could just simply disable voice through your setting O_O

Or type voice_enable 0

This makes all voice chat disable. Just simply replace it to turn it back on 

• Thanks 1

Achievements

8 hours ago, cancerous_cunt said:

I just thought of a command idea.

I think a client-side !muteall command could be useful for example when you want to listen to the jukebox without the players talking and without muting every player one by one (especially when there's lots of players)

Can't you just type voice_enable 0 in console?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bae said:

@Zero TTT has this command in ulx menu. It's a clientside mute and gag. But I don't remember if there's a muteall command.

Anyway, you could just simply disable voice through your setting O_O

Or type voice_enable 0

This makes all voice chat disable. Just simply replace it to turn it back on  

Forgot about that command xd

But Bae is right, also I wouldn't be able to make a script for it either way since voice_enable is a blocked command.

You could make a bind for it though.

If this is for TTT, you can hold tab and allllllll the way to the right there is a speaker you click on to mute specific people, then, if you press F2, you can mute the alive players, dead players, or all players. 

2 minutes ago, Le Quack said:

If this is for TTT, you can hold tab and allllllll the way to the right there is a speaker you click on to mute specific people, then, if you press F2, you can mute the alive players, dead players, or all players.  

@Le Quack image.png.2bfc8e6d9ad5f997ea325c34231f95b9.png xd

• Like 1

Welp I changed my idea...

Yes, you COULD bind "voice_enable 0", which I didn't think about when thinking of this, but, like @Le Quack said for the TTT scoreboard, maybe we could add the mute buttons for all players, players that are spectating and hiders/seekers....

why not?

7 hours ago, cancerous_cunt said:

Welp I changed my idea...

Yes, you COULD bind "voice_enable 0", which I didn't think about when thinking of this, but, like @Le Quack said for the TTT scoreboard, maybe we could add the mute buttons for all players, players that are spectating and hiders/seekers.... 

why not?

I mean its probably easy to rip the code of that from ttt but idek if @Zexired wants this to be added and unless he does I'd rather not waste time trying

On 3/18/2019 at 4:13 PM, Zero said:

I mean its probably easy to rip the code of that from ttt but idek if @Zexired wants this to be added and unless he does I'd rather not waste time trying

I'm unsure if he'd be able to do that or wouldn't want to waste time trying if he did. The voice_enable 0 command is pretty sufficient already. 

Sorry, but this suggestion has been denied. Use voice_enable 0 instead