The1337Gh0st

Should events be hosted on weekdays?

Should events be hosted on weekdays? (Monday-Thursday)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should events be hosted on weekdays? (Monday-Thursday)

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2019 at 04:00 AM

As the L4D2 server grows, we want to know if you guys would be willing to play events hosted during the weekdays (Monday-Thursday).

Use the poll above to vote if we should host events during weekdays.

Remember, even a few people joining for an event could mean it can still happen!

Voice any of your opinions (hopefully meaningful) on this in the comments below.

Achievements

I mean some people have to work and I think weekends can drag more people.

@RainGamma We always do it on weekends, but the max we ever gotten was 8 people but most of the time it's 3 or 5 people. 

I wouldn't mind doing it on a weekday, just depending on the time, and of course it'll affect people outside of the specific time zone. Like let's say you host one in 7PM EST, the people on the other side of the world, it could be like 7 AM or 5 AM or whatnot, so they'll probably be at work or school. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

28 minutes ago, Bae said:

@RainGamma We always do it on weekends, but the max we ever gotten was 8 people but most of the time it's 3 or 5 people. 

I wouldn't mind doing it on a weekday, just depending on the time, and of course it'll affect people outside of the specific time zone. Like let's say you host one in 7PM EST, the people on the other side of the world, it could be like 7 AM or 5 AM or whatnot, so they'll probably be at work or school. 

Ah makes sense 

I wouldn't mind weekdays cause i got work like all the time on weekends.

Number 15. Infinity War Spoilers. The last thing you want is Infinity War Spoilers, but that's what you might get.