Maximino007

SCP-2324 "Her Majesty's Navy"

Posted  Edited by Maximino007

SCP-2324's Wiki: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2324

Description:

SCP-2324 is a phenomenon associated with the western honey bee and its parasitic interaction with humans. SCP-2324-A denotes a human infected with SCP-2324. The injection mechanism for SCP-2324 is through a specialized bee sting to a living human.

A fully infected SCP-2324-A instance is clinically dead, but maintains life functions under a new, altered consciousness controlled by an unknown means, presumably by bees within the body of the individual instance. The brain of an SCP-2324-A instance is replaced with a new structure superficially resembling a beehive3, in which regular honey bees produce, nurture, and deploy biologically modified, notably more aggressive honeybees via the nostrils, mouth, and other cavities.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCP-2324-A

Stats

Team: SCP Objects

Health: 2700

Attack Damage: 15

Attack Speed: Fists Attack Speed from the Special Round: SPC Breach

Movement Speed: SCP-049 speed

Spawn: Replacer Spawn for SCP-610 (Meaning both SCP-610 and SCP-2324-A cannot spawn in a round naturally)

Mechanic

LMB: Literally the fists from the special round: SPC Breach

RMB: Release Bees (10 second cooldown)

Special: If SCP-2324-A is damaged there is a 10% chance bees will release

Information

RMB (Release Bees):

With this you can release bees! (Duh...)

You take 30 damage to yourself when using this useful RMB!

The bees will be called SCP-2324 and 2-4 of them can spawn!

Spectators are called out to be these useless- I mean useful bees!

They are also weak since so many can spawn in such a short time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCP-2324

Stats

Team: SCP Objects

Health: 40

Attack Damage: 25

Attack Speed: Rapid

Movement Speed: SCP-076-02's Speed

Spawn: SCP-2324-A's current location

Mechanic

LMB: Sting (Attack)

Special: Self-Damage

Special 2: You will die in 1 minute after spawning

Information

Special (Self-Damage):

If you successfully hit someone you will deal 10 damage to yourself!

Useful!

So if you kill someone (Which you probably wouldn't) you'll die with them!

You know how when bees sting someone the bee dies.

Yeah.

I learned that from Bee Movie.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Playermodels/Models:

SCP-2324-A: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=512862886

SCP-2324: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545462989&searchtext=Bee

Edited by Maximino007

+1 I like the idea. Player models are pretty good.

[-1.] I think you should put an end to this garbage suggestion spam. All of your suggestions are basically the same thing but altered a bit and each and every one of them are garbage and not thought through. (You should start wondering about why none of them are even taken into consideration of being added.)

15 hours ago, Maximino007 said:

RMB (Release Bees):

With this you can release bees! (Duh...)

You take 30 damage to yourself when using this useful RMB!

The bees will be called SCP-2324 and 2-4 of them can spawn!

Spectators are called out to be these useless- I mean useful bees!

They are also weak since so many can spawn in such a short time.

This whole thing is retarded... What were you thinking? This SCP can respawn all of the spectators in matter of seconds, let a minute pass (or let them kill someone) when they die; respawn them and let the cycle continue... This reminds me of an another trash suggestion of yours which has extremely similar content:

The second playermodel is not even a playermodel; it's a prop. Just like the suggestion up there ( SCP-553 ) you failed to check if it was a playermodel or not. (Even though the author screams 'THIS IS JUST A PROP' on both of them.)

Here's a Pro-Tip; Any suggestion containing "a spectator respawning by any means", "a replacer SCP" or a SCP that kind of mixes (or uses) a bunch of SCPs' abilities together are automatically ignored, and will only waste your time.

Only creative and thought out SCPs get selected. If you want examples, go check Haxray & Doomnack's suggestions.

They're leagues better than any of your suggestions.

I didn't react to rave's comment just because "OH MY GOD RAVE SAID MINE AND HAXRAYS SUGGESTIONS ARE GOOD".

I reacted because I want you to take in consideration of the things that Ravelord has said. A lot of your suggestions are severely lacking in creativity, and a majority seem relatively copy and paste from one another.

If you want to make good suggestions, try making suggestions that are:

• Creative; unique from other ideas, whether those ideas have been implemented or not.
  • That can actually be supported: ideas that are too 'expensive' will likely not be added. (Ex. ideas that completely alter gameplay, or have demands that would be absolutely terrible to code)
  • Fun to play as, or against. Obviously, we don't need more SCPs that just run at you and that's it. There's so much more you can do with the idea of a 'thing that kills you', and that's only taking into account possible suggestions for SCPs.
  • If you can, suggest ideas that would also have a benefit on gameplay. A good suggestion, is something that would shape gameplay in a positive way. Like how 079 (even though not a suggestion), was designed to be a support-type class for SCPs, or how 330 (not a suggestion either) helps out TRO at the beginning of the round.

Please take into account was has been said. Truth is, right now is not the best time to suggest, considering that Xy is kinda' busy with some stuff at the moment. But we don't need bland suggestions flooding the forums.

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049
On March 18, 2019 at 5:01 PM, Ravelord said:

[-1.] I think you should put an end to this garbage suggestion spam. All of your suggestions are basically the same thing but altered a bit and each and every one of them are garbage and not thought through. (You should start wondering about why none of them are even taken into consideration of being added.)

This whole thing is retarded... What were you thinking? This SCP can respawn all of the spectators in matter of seconds, let a minute pass (or let them kill someone) when they die; respawn them and let the cycle continue... This reminds me of an another trash suggestion of yours which has extremely similar content:

The second playermodel is not even a playermodel; it's a prop. Just like the suggestion up there ( SCP-553 ) you failed to check if it was a playermodel or not. (Even though the author screams 'THIS IS JUST A PROP' on both of them.)

Here's a Pro-Tip; Any suggestion containing "a spectator respawning by any means", "a replacer SCP" or a SCP that kind of mixes (or uses) a bunch of SCPs' abilities together are automatically ignored, and will only waste your time.

Only creative and thought out SCPs get selected. If you want examples, go check Haxray & Doomnack's suggestions.

They're leagues better than any of your suggestions.

Slight correction, the models don't have to be player models, just models it props like 378

Edited by Supreme leader 049

I disagree about the "No respawning specators' thing. I believe a SCP can respawn specators without instantly being bad, but it should have some serious restriction on it and shouldn't just keep spawning people en-mass. It should also be done in an interesting way.

Ik it wont happen at this point, but i still think my 610 rework handled it in a decent manner.

16 hours ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

Slight correction, the models don't have to be player models, just models it props like 378

Although you're not correcting anything hence i didn't say anything wrong but, yes. They don't necessarily need to be playermodels, however props lack of hitboxes meaning they won't take damage.

And if you're wondering how 681 etc. has hitboxes; Their model is a researcher's (model depends) on the serverside and rendered as their prop models on the clientside. Though you could add hitboxes by decompiling the model.

Ravelord just smited Maximino

another thing i want to add is, Make your suggestions easier to read, i make my letters small so more fit on a screen, and the interchanging colors are annoying imo.

aside from that and onto the SCP itself, its annoying -1

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png