scotty

False Banning by mr.Darkside

Was banned for 'consistent RDM' when I that was CLEARLY not the reason for the ban. I only had ONE actual RDM and that was on a guy who RDM'd me for 't baiting', because I slightly pushed him with a prop. I was autoslain for that which is fair enough but then like 10 rounds later of playing legitimately I got banned for the aforementioned reason. mr darkside KNOWS what he did was admin abuse and I can guarantee he couldn't support his ban with any logs. I doubt any action will be taken against the trial admin but there's NO reason I should be banned. 

You can report abuse here https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports/ and follow the ban appeal format sent by Zero to try to appeal your ban. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Mr.DarkSide

Okay, im not at my computer right now, but from what i remember about the ban, anytime you weren't being slayed for rdm, you would end up rdming again. Along with this you were coming rather close to getting banned for targeting another player you had been rdming and harrasing (You had been being toxic since the moment you got on). You would get reported and lie about the circumstances of those reports or, even better, respond with a simple " get out played". Again, I'm not at my computer right now so i can't provide proof at the moment. For now, I don't see any reason your ban should be appealed. 

Edited by Mr.DarkSide

Good job.

Not only did you not follow proper format, but you posted your “appeal” in the wrong subsection.

And we admins here at TTT don’t ban you for shits and giggles. If we ban you, you either fucked up massively (as in you were being a dumbass), or we made a mistake in the logs, and we rarely make mistakes.

P.S. Insulting the admin who banned you doesn’t help your case.

Well, myphart, as it appears he was actually right in the fact that i didn't get proof for his ban as i had a lot of reports on my plate (and other people to ban) and getting proof for his ban slipped my mind... Though the ban was legitimate, you got lucky enough that you'll be unbanned for lack of evidence. I would only ask you to take this opportunity to tone down the toxicity in the hopes you won't get banned again. 

I can say as someone who's played on this particular TTT server on and off for 6 years or so @scotty: the admins don't fuck around or abuse-ban people willy nilly. If you got banned, there's likely a very good reason for it. Also next time, appeal in the ban appeals thread, not here :thumbsupup: