Le Quack

Introduction

Hello Everyone,

As some of you may have heard or are just now finding out, As of today I was given the opportunity to something bigger and better, to bring my knowledge and what I have to offer to the table for the Public Relations Team by taking the position of Team Leader. 

Before I begin I would like to give a special thanks to @Ben for giving me this great opportunity.  Also people like @Liloz01 and @Reeve and anybody else who temporally put their foot forward in assisting with anything PR related while the new leader was being selected.  Thank you to all.

There are many things that I would like to do for PR and I fully intend on doing them,  One thing that I will be focusing on the most is our Team.  Instead of making most decisions solo based, I intend on having everyone's feedback and input on things, especially when it comes to adding something new so on and so forth.   That being said, I am very excited to work with all of you.  I look forward to talking and discussing current issues, things that need improved on, our strengths, our weaknesses, ETC.  Literally minutes after I was promoted there were already people reaching out to me with ideas and suggestions and it makes me happy to have people who are smart and motivated being a part of this team.  

Thank you to all who have faith in me, and thank you once again for giving me this opportunity, I am looking forward to working with everyone!

1869790287_thorgiphy.gif.a5585d3368c586a7d7f25bad5ff4bc7a.gif

Current: TTT Admin

Public Relations