Roy

What Is GFL's Network?

Great work! Definitely something that puts us above other servers! This is great 

1869790287_thorgiphy.gif.a5585d3368c586a7d7f25bad5ff4bc7a.gif

Current: TTT Admin

Public Relations

We are still looking for results from trace routes! Especially since we unannounced IX peers to fix our routing from our physical server to the Dallas PoP.

Thank you!

• 2 years later...

Nice job. Seems a fair amount of complexity underneath what could seem like "just another gaming community" - that complexity looks like it's bringing a lot of benefits from the posts I've read.

By the way, did you consider adding your AS to PeeringDB? I see a lot of them are on there.

On 5/1/2021 at 1:31 PM, Sierra5 said:

Nice job. Seems a fair amount of complexity underneath what could seem like "just another gaming community" - that complexity looks like it's bringing a lot of benefits from the posts I've read.

By the way, did you consider adding your AS to PeeringDB? I see a lot of them are on there.

I haven't looked into PeeringDB much, but have heard of it. I will check it out later and add our network's ASN to it!

Also, I believe it's fine posting a comment like yours on these type of posts regardless of age, especially since this thread is pinned and the only general thread in the networking forum. Like you said as well, it was a small comment.

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, Smish said:

Any chance you remember where you leased your IP's from as thats an amazing price.

it's from: https://www.prager-it.com/services - hope this helps!

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: