ISGBrady

Stranger Things - A Netflix Original Series (WARNING: Possible spoilers)

Stranger Things: Season 1  

14 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-10 and if you have seen it, how do you rate the first season of Stranger Things?

• 11 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  2. 2. Favorite episode/chapter(s)?

• Chapter One - The Vanishing of Will Byers
    • Chapter Two - The Weirdo On Maple Street
    • Chapter Three - Holly, Jolly
    • Chapter Four - The Body
    • Chapter Five - The Flea and The Acrobat
    • Chapter Six - The Monster
    • Chapter Seven - The Bathtub
    • Chapter Eight - The Upside Down

Posted  Edited by ISGBrady

WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOW!

Released last month on Netflix, this amazing thriller focuses on the mysterious events occuring in the small town of Hawkins in the year of 1983. In Season 1, a boy, Will Byers, goes missing. With the help of a mysterious girl, Eleven, three friends go on a mission to look for Will. As many other citizens attempt to search for the missing kid, the cruel laboratory of the town looks to cover up the investigation and hide the "truth" at all costs. 

The first season has eight episodes or "chapters" with each one being almost an hour long. I watched the whole season yesterday and I thought it was really fantastic! At the same time this show takes place in the 80s, it looks and feels like it was made in the 80s, which is pretty awesome IMO. The show is a little freaky. It also has a bit of comedy throughout the season and it may or may not make you cry/heartbroken in the last episode.

I give the first season a rating of 9.5/10. Many others believe it is a summer hit as well as IGN rated it 8/10, while Rotten Tomatoes rated it 94%. There is already most likely going to be a Season 2. Even though Netflix has yet to renew Stranger Things for a second season, it is looking like they will be doing so very soon after the creators of the show confirmed of a second season and after the final episode hinted it by leaving us with a few cliffhangers.

If you're one who has not seen this show yet, I absolutely recommend you do as soon as possible!

Let's start a discussion! Reply below what you thought about Stranger Things: Season 1 (If you have seen it). 

Edited by ISGBrady

- 1,000+ hours on record on GMod

- Sports enthusiast 

- Lenny enthusiast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

b_560x95.png

RainbowLenny( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).gif

2 hours ago, Major_Push said:
  Reveal hidden contents

lol rip Barb. Since the moment she appeared, you could tell she was going to die. She was just a generic best friend.

Lol, yeah it was getting obvious. 

- Sports enthusiast 

b_560x95.png

The show was awesome. 20 other studios skipped producing it, and Netflix picked it up. It had a great 80's sci-fi feel to it. I watched all 8 episodes in one sitting. I'd recommend it to anyone.

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

The show was awesome. 20 other studios skipped producing it, and Netflix picked it up. It had a great 80's sci-fi feel to it. I watched all 8 episodes in one sitting. I'd recommend it to anyone.

20 other studios? That's crazy. 

I also heard that the trailer didn't get a few people's interest at first, even though it did kinda suck lol. 

Edited by ISGBrady

- Sports enthusiast 

b_560x95.png

• 3 weeks later...

It was confirmed today by Netflix that there is officially going to be a second season!

Season 2 will include 9 episodes! 

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/770961894869905408

Edited by ISGBrady

- Sports enthusiast 

b_560x95.png