Joshy

School!

So, I hear school has already arrived for some people, and it is beginning soon for many others.  Are you stoked about school, and what are you studying (or which year are you)?  We should almost start a homework help thread to keep the nerds fed :B|:

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Who the fuck is stoked for school? 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Well I'm already on my second week of school, but I missed yesterday and today class to watch the Olympics and will be back tomorrow, and I don't know which year I am(at least in the American system) but if you count in the Brazilian I would be on the 8th grade

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

On 8/9/2016 at 5:52 PM, JackRabbit said:

Same as @Z1galord, soon going into my senior year, and I am always excited for the first month of two of school, but then after winter break, it  starts to slow down :P

I get more and more excited as the year goes by. Less school=more excitement.

I'm in the same boat as @Z1galord and @JackRabbit, going into my senior year. I'm stoked because I am taking some advanced computer courses which I know I will enjoy and UBC (Canadian school) has already taken an interest in me. I am not stoked because school in Canada is awful.

2 minutes ago, JackRabbit said:

@Dogger I was scheduled to take an AP Computer Science class this year, but not enough people signed up, so I won't get to :(

I'm stuck with Drafting (Computer) and Web Design.

That sucks, at least your school has AP classes. Everyone in my school is too stupid.

Just now, Dogger said:

That sucks, at least your school has AP classes. Everyone in my school is too stupid.

Haha! Well, I got lucky. My school is one of the most funded in the district. Last year we added a 3D Art course with 3D Printers.

Just now, JackRabbit said:

Haha! Well, I got lucky. My school is one of the most funded in the district. Last year we added a 3D Art course with 3D Printers.

tf... My school can't afford blank paper.

7 minutes ago, JackRabbit said:

This made me laugh so loud, I think I woke my parents up 0_o

lmao. Well it's true. I go to a Catholic school because there is only one public school and none of my friends go there.

But no one who attends Catholic schools is actually religious.

18 minutes ago, JackRabbit said:

My school has a 3d printer that can print more 3d printers. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). We also have a wide range of AP classes, despite having the most dumb students at our school. Our ACT average for last year was a 22. Which I mean, isn't terrible, but also isn't good. I'm taking AP Chem, AP psychology, AP applied med, and AP computer science. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6 hours ago, Dogger said:

I'm in the same boat as @Z1galord and @JackRabbit, going into my senior year. I'm stoked because I am taking some advanced computer courses which I know I will enjoy and UBC (Canadian school) has already taken an interest in me. I am not stoked because school in Canada is awful.

I was highly considering UBC for study abroad, but I could not overlook the opportunity at Imperial in London.  You should be very proud if you're accepted to a great institution like UBC...  Congratulations!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152