Snowy

[CS:GO ZE] Gun Changes?

Gun Changes  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Increase ammo for some guns?

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

Hello!

Recently, we had an admin meeting and some points were brought up about changing the gun meta

This idea was suggested by @Block and was well received during the meeting, however we would like your opinion/feedback too.

Currently, all the guns in ZE are in their original state.

Suggestions were made to increase the ammo of some guns such as mp5 and m4a1-s etc

Would you all prefer if we changed the meta?

EDIT

- We're not changing rebuy price values as of now
- We will not be changing all weapons immediately, we start off with ~2

- We don't want a sudden drastic change, it'll be gradual

Edited by xSnowyAngel

Posted  Edited by Block

Personally, I wanted to bring some fresh options to the game rather than the current three guns: Bizon, P90 and Negev. All other guns were not viable due to low counts of ammo or less knockback. 

My current ideas were raising the m4a1 (Both silenced and normal) and the AK-47 to 50 bullets minimum. These both being higher knockback guns would do better with defense than most other guns.

The MP5 would be great with 50 bullets compared to 30, and would be an alternative to buying Negevs with its fast fire rate. The UMP or MP7 would also be an option, although I'd recommend only one extra SMG since there are already two in the current meta.

Also adding an extra 12 bullets to the Nova for  boosting  EXTREME DEFENSE

Edited by Block

I guess you guys are just ignoring my thread,but eh i think this is okay.I think adding like 5-7 bullets more to p90 would make it a better alternative for bizon cuz 90% of players uses bizon for having more ammo.

Gonna take this thread as a chance to change the weapon meta of GFL ZE so big YES to raising m4a1, m4a4, and ak-47 back up ammo to ~45 (should probably do the same for AUG, SG553, Famas, and Galil). We should also take the chance and reduce the clip size of negev to 100 or ~120 to balance things out a bit. As for the snipers, I would recommend restricting AWP, G3SG1, and Scar-20 for so-called "tryhard maps" where lots of team effort, coordination, defense, or boss shooting are required. As a trade off, all snipers (including the scout) can be enabled for easier casual maps like rooftop, ice cap, and surf maps.

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel
2 minutes ago, Luigi said:

I guess you guys are just ignoring my thread,but eh i think this is okay.I think adding like 5-7 bullets more to p90 would make it a better alternative for bizon cuz 90% of players uses bizon for having more ammo.

We're not ignoring your thread, there's just isnt enough informative feedback on it

Edited by xSnowyAngel

My own idea for a change - the weapon changes should be set up just like NiDE.

This is how it works on NiDE's Counter-Strike: Source server:

-All of the SMGs that have an ammo capacity below 50 (TMP, MAC-10, MP5, and UMP-45) get an increase, to the same amount of bullets as the P90. In CS:GO, all of the SMGs which are not the P90 or PP-Bizon should have the same capacity increase.

-Rifles save for the autosnipers, the AWP, and the Scout have a capacity increase of 50 as well. In CS:GO, the same would apply.

-Shotguns remain at their same capacity but have considerably higher knockback. In CS:GO's case, the knockback should be increased in this way.

-Pistols on NiDE also have increased ammo capacity (except for the Dual Elites) - the Glock, USP, and P228 having 30, the Five-Seven having 40, and the Deagle having 15. I personally think the pistols in CS:GO should remain as they are, but if you want to go with this proposition, sure.

-The M249 stays as it is. Same for it's rendition in CS:GO and the Negev.

Posted  Edited by Vanya

Increasing bullets on all weapons is definitely a great alternative to spice up the meta in a positive way.

As it is right now, players will only use Bizon for speed and Negev for stationary holds regardless of the map you're playing, I'd also go ahead and suggest increasing the rebuy prices for the Bizon to at least $3000, as they are right now one single human can hold off a large group of zombies with just Bizon rebuys (leaves little imagination to what happens when it's more than just one defending like this).

Weapons like the M4A1-S and the SG553 are great weapons against zombies but they are very rarely used due to their very limited total ammo count.

Negev having its total bullet count reduced would also help in a way.

Edited by Vanya

1 minute ago, xSnowyAngel said:

We're not ignoring your thread, there just isnt enough informative feedback on it

I see,what i really wanted was a noticeable change in the server so it could feel fresh again(now after posting that thread,I think a good way of not changing how the server plays out and still be more balanced for zombies would be nerf the time zombies stay on fire from a nade,so on chill maps kbk still is good to beat maps with bad teams.If you do nerf the nades that would be a good balance of what is to come,that being,the weapons changes.)

Please note that we wouldn't want a case whereby we increase all the ammo on weapons and in return, have to lower the knockback to a ridiculous small amount to "balance" it out again

• Snowy changed the title to [CS:GO ZE] Gun Changes?
Posted  Edited by Sedna

Ammo suggestion

I want to suggest all weapons based on bizon. cuz its popular in GFL.

a = Ammo capacity

R = RPM

r = reloading time

p = armor penetration

bizon = 64 a * 750 R / 2.4s r > 20,000

damage 27 / recoil 80% / p 57.5%

p90 = 50 a * 857 R / 3.3s R > 12,984

if p90 and bizon have same values about knockback, p90 should increase to 98.

(not really, cuz have different values and of course, damage)

20,000 : 12,984 = 64 : 50 + α

but important thing is the more reloading time, the more ammo.

have to consider about movement speed

(for MGs) also.

I recommend this value. (I'll calculate exact ammo for each weapons asap)

***Pistols***

- usp / p250 / p2000 : 20

- 57 / glock / tec9 : 25

- elite : default

- deagle : 15 (rip deagle, see u in comp)

- r8 : default (r8 is not designed for defending with firing speed, defending with damage)

- cz75 : 25

***SMGs***

- mp9 : 45 (fastest reloading speed)

- mp7 : 50 (cancer relaoding speed #1)

- mac10 : 55 (rip accuracy)

- bizon : default or 65 (no need actually)

- p90 : 50 (cancer reloading speed #2)

- ump45 : 55 (rip)

- mp5 : 50

***Rifles***

- m4a4 : 50

- m4a1 : 50

- aug : 55 (3.8s reloading)

- ak47 : 45

- sg553 : 45

- galil : 50

- famas : 50

- snipers : default