Snowy

[CS:GO ZE] Gun Changes?

Gun Changes  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Increase ammo for some guns?

2 hours ago, vochihieu93 said:

I only care about negev and bizon, Do not reduce the power of a weapon and upgrade another weapon just because you like it . despite the fact that I like everything to stay the same, don't change

"I only care about negev and bizon"

and mentioning about other guns to dont change

you dont need to debate in here dude

5 hours ago, Sedna said:

Ammo suggestion

I want to suggest all weapons based on bizon. cuz its popular in GFL.

a = Ammo capacity

R = RPM

r = reloading time

p = armor penetration

bizon = 64 a * 750 R / 2.4s r > 20,000

damage 27 / recoil 80% / p 57.5%

p90 = 50 a * 857 R / 3.3s R > 12,984

if p90 and bizon have same values about knockback, p90 should increase to 98.

(not really, cuz have different values and of course, damage)

20,000 : 12,984 = 64 : 50 + α

but important thing is the more reloading time, the more ammo.

have to consider about movement speed

(for MGs) also.

I recommend this value. (I'll calculate exact ammo for each weapons asap)

***Pistols***

- usp / p250 / p2000 : 20

- 57 / glock / tec9 : 25

- elite : default

- deagle : 15 (rip deagle, see u in comp)

- r8 : default (r8 is not designed for defending with firing speed, defending with damage)

- cz75 : 25

***SMGs***

- mp9 : 45 (fastest reloading speed)

- mp7 : 50 (cancer relaoding speed #1)

- mac10 : 55 (rip accuracy)

- bizon : default or 65 (no need actually)

- p90 : 50 (cancer reloading speed #2)

- ump45 : 55 (rip)

- mp5 : 50

***Rifles***

- m4a4 : 50

- m4a1 : 50

- aug : 55 (3.8s reloading)

- ak47 : 45

- sg553 : 45

- galil : 50

- famas : 50

- snipers : default

***Shotguns***

- nova/sawedoff : 10

- mag-7 : 7

- xm1014 : 9

***MGs***

- Negev : Default

- M249 : 125 or 130

@Sedna Good Ammo Settings

if @xSnowyAngel can added :D

3 minutes ago, ggzfeng said:

mp9 tp 50 ammo 

alternate choice for melting down a static object  beside negev

I dont rly recommend that

because if mp9 got 50 ammo, its gonna be a best (only one) way to damage 'Phyxbox' type NPCs, bosses. (I mean 1 hit for 1 damage type)

and mac10 will be underrated because of that. (idk if mac10 got more ammo than mp9)

I hope same weapon category deals same damage on certain boss/npc types.

for example, m4 and ak are same category (rifles), so if players hit all the bullets on boss with each weapons, they'll get same (similar) damage.

thats why I suggested ammo buff based on ***RPM and RELOADING SPEED***.

didnt consider damage, its too hard to calculate actually and im quite lazy now rip

Posted  Edited by Neiva

The weapons definitely need a mix up! I think Negev's are a little ridiculous right now.

Should definitely monitor the win rate of the server and then act accordingly.

All Assault Rifles = 50 Bullets

Bizon = Same (64)

P90 = Same (50)

Mp9 = 45 (insane dps on bosses at 50 bullets)

Mac10 = 50 (definitely underrated)

UMP = 50

Mp7 = 50

Mp5 = 50

Negev = 120 (and perhaps slight drop in knockback).

Obviously not all situations will be like this, just thought it was funny.

Edited by Neiva

16 hours ago, Snip13r said:

My own idea for a change - the weapon changes should be set up just like NiDE. 

you seriously think they should copy nide? fucking nide?

nide's settings are incredibly easy compared to other css servers, theyre not a good example of balance

16 hours ago, Sedna said:

"Tôi chỉ quan tâm đến negev và bizon"

và đề cập đến các loại súng khác để không thay đổi

bạn không cần phải tranh luận ở đây anh bạn

No, I know for sure some people will offer to reduce the power of weapons they hate and increase the weapon strength they like, and as you see me right.

1 hour ago, vochihieu93 said:

No, I know for sure some people will offer to reduce the power of weapons they hate and increase the weapon strength they like, and as you see me right.

I mean, you're probably right about people doing that in some scenarios, but I wouldn't just write off any ideas to nerf the negev with that reasoning. People can have negev nerf ideas without just saying so because they hate the weapon.

Personally I wouldn't mind experimenting a bit with the negev by just reducing the ammo to 140 or 130 and see how things change, since you do see people get top defender quite easily with it versus a bizon in the current state. Can always be rolled back if it doesn't work out though.

9 hours ago, Neiva said:

That video is only so bad because of bad placement of that TP on the map :neckbeard:

just want to point out I voted to "Increase ammo for some guns"

I'd vote no to change the Negev because, as a leader, it makes it easier.

If you want to make the sever hardcore, that's another can of worms. What about the chill players here?

2 hours ago, ReivaX said:

I'd vote no to change the Negev because, as a leader, it makes it easier.

It makes it too easy, it's a literal laserbeam with no skill, even fucking Zeddys reduced the ammo count on it, the gun is horribly balanced and was not made with ze in mind, if it would be possible to revert the negev to before the retarded update to it that would be the best option.

You can always increase the m249 ammo count if you reduce the negevs.

2 hours ago, ReivaX said:

What about the chill players here? 

The negev isn't a chill weapon, it's a horribly designed weapon that appeals to tryhards who value winning over fun(this isn't necessarily a bad thing), the negev is fun in regular csgo because it's a shit gun with retarded mechanics, in ZE it's an overpowered weapon with no skill required.

Better to buff than to nerf. The 6900 price tag on the negev is focking overkill as it is. 

13 hours ago, Malal said:

It makes it too easy, it's a literal laserbeam with no skill, even fucking Zeddys reduced the ammo count on it, the gun is horribly balanced and was not made with ze in mind, if it would be possible to revert the negev to before the retarded update to it that would be the best option.

You can always increase the m249 ammo count if you reduce the negevs.

The negev isn't a chill weapon, it's a horribly designed weapon that appeals to tryhards who value winning over fun(this isn't necessarily a bad thing), the negev is fun in regular csgo because it's a shit gun with retarded mechanics, in ZE it's an overpowered weapon with no skill required.

Maybe people like it easy. Maybe for some people winning is their sort of fun. Wait make that the vast majority of people. If theres anything games are plagued with it’s players who are shit and end up being a burdon on the rest of the team, but they still want to play hard maps and win for some reason. The negev if anything, serves to make up for that burdon. We can remove that benefit, and people will simply lose more and simply play certain maps much less often. And no, not even the casual fun people are going to push for it if they know through experience that zombies win all the time.

As to the others

And will you guys shut the fuck up about “balance”? No, for fucks sake no one here knows how to balance zombie escape. Because you can’t. “Balance” has become nothing more than a buzzword for “players need to play by my ideals.” To argue one server is balanced is to say all other servers are unbalanced, and the last fucker who ran with that mentality fucked his server over because he didn’t consider what made other servers popular, rather he just regarded the players of other servers as shitters.

All there is the players and their own enjoyment. The most OP weapons are used out there because people who use them wish to win, or maximize their survival. If 90% of the server uses those weapons you should consider that 90% of he playerbase wishes to win. Buffing weapons is reasonable, but nerfing weapons is fucking retarded because you are going against the player mentality. Same shit applies to maps and win rates. If the server constantly plays maps where they win 90% of the time as a human, thats the audience you have. It is an audience that likes winning as humans alot. If you have a server where 90% of the time they win as zombies, thats your audience. Gfl right now at the moment isnt even at any of the extremes, but theres still an average win rate that the playerbase is comfortable with. As css has shown, trying to force players to accept a lower win rate for the sake of “legitness” or “balance” doesnt fucking work and players will simply leave because at the core of it all, its not fucking fun for them. 

Also css ran this experiment already. Great results, the m4a1 and tmp got used more. 60% of the weapons were still unpopular as before.